• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]563[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]562[/ATTACH]
    Anyone got any thoughts on the ODDS of the wagon being on tour this year? I have another 7 days to finish the prep work before it goes into the shop for new carpet. I suspect that Memorial Day weekend is going to be a stressful 3 days!
    Now might be the time to make sure that wire harness is up to par

Leave a comment:

• bishir
    replied
    Getting the SS ready.

Cleaned up the SS and I'm getting some things ready for the tour. I need to install a cupholder. (Must have)
    The car really isn't as nice as it looks in the pictures. Pictures can hide a lot sometimes. I can't wait until I can afford to upgrade the suspension and get it out of the air however the longtubes may too close then.

Here is a video of the car: (audio isn't the best) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfDQNE6ObwM
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 50tbrd88
    replied
    My list: The AOD on my T-bird is heading south so I am getting ready to swap in a T-5 out of a Mustang, tint the windows, and install new drivers side pwr door lock actuator. To add insult to injury, I work 6 days a week so its gonna be a mad thrash to collect parts and get the car "bangshiftable".

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    I think you should get 'something' on the shop owner...you know.....to insure a timely completion.....I have no doubts about the 'home' shop being finished in time.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	prep for new carpet3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	854668Click image for larger version

Name:	prep for new carpet(2).jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	854667
    Anyone got any thoughts on the ODDS of the wagon being on tour this year? I have another 7 days to finish the prep work before it goes into the shop for new carpet. I suspect that Memorial Day weekend is going to be a stressful 3 days!

Leave a comment:

• 4dfide
    replied
    Hopefully this weekend . I'm at the mercy of a friend of mine where the parts are going to be painted at .

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied
    Stripes today?

Linda

Leave a comment:

• 4dfide
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ss pics 005.jpg
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	854644Click image for larger version

Name:	ss pics 001.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	854645Click image for larger version

Name:	ss pics 004.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	854646Click image for larger version

Name:	ss pics 002.jpg
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	854647Click image for larger version

Name:	ss pics 003.jpg
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	854648

here is some pics of us getting ready to spray the stripes

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    I looked at the same seats you did Andrew.... Really don't look right for the fury, so I found a bench seat on Craig's list and I bit the bullet to get the upholstery done... Prices here in Tampa went from 3500 to the 1600 for the place that I'm getting it done at......
    Last edited by 66Fury3; April 29, 2011, 05:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 4dfide
    replied
    Well ,hood and decklid are off the camaro scuffed and getting ready for paint. Ill try and get pics tonight . Man these hoods are nice and light ,aluminum is nice !

Leave a comment:

• Eliteman76
    replied
    Oh, trust me Ed...I was fully aware of the costs. I originally was quoted $1k as an estimate to rework just the uppers on these mark7 seats.
    No one makes a cover kit for them, so I had to make due.
    I was going to just buy aftermarket Procar buckets...but didn't like the looks of any of them.
    Looked at some late model GT mustang seats, but around here, $800+ for a nice set.
    I only pissed away over 5 years $400 on junk yard sets.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    I remember them - brought new meaning to rock and roll.

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
    Thanks Matt. I dropped the seats off at a local shop so they could do fitment and sew the back covers.
    Mel was not enthused about the $150 or so I am dropping but needs to be done.
    Andrew, tell Mel you are getting off cheep..... My rebuild and recover for my seats is $1,600.... If anyone remembers the buckets seats I had in 2009 they will know why I went back to a bench seat......

Leave a comment:

• RAIV70Judge
    replied
    I was going to replace the buckets in the Judge with something more comfortable, but with everything going on right now, I'm not sure I'll have the time.

Leave a comment:

• Eliteman76
    replied
    Thanks Matt. I dropped the seats off at a local shop so they could do fitment and sew the back covers.
    Mel was not enthused about the $150 or so I am dropping but needs to be done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X