• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prep for your stuff for 2011?

So Boob wasn't the only victim?

Originally posted by arrowhead
    Another lost wingnut ???

Originally posted by BluLightning
    Haven't done crap on the truck. Too stinking cold here for me to go out and mess around in the garage.
    When it does warmup, you can install your supply of nuts ;D
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
      Originally posted by BluLightning
      Technically, I think Allen is Bob's wingnut, uh I mean wingman! ;D

Haven't done crap on the truck. Too stinking cold here for me to go out and mess around in the garage.
      Come on man - now he will be stopping in between gas stops to check his wingnut to be sure it is still there!
      Alan - weren't you pondering new wheels and tires awhile back - did Santa bring them or the annual lump of anthracite coal instead ?
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
        Alan - weren't you pondering new wheels and tires awhile back - did Santa bring them or the annual lump of anthracite coal instead ?
        It appears that I must have been a "very bad boy" as Santa failed to drop by again this year! :'(

Yes, I am still contemplating new wheels. I have pictures of two different combinations sitting on the widow sill by my desk that I look at all the time. I really like the Budnik gasser/fueler combination but given other priorities I most likely will resort to buying a pair of BFGs for the front and just live with the lower performance for this year.

Comment

[quote=redragtop ]

Another lost wingnut ???

anybody seen my nut? anybody seen anybody's nut?

when in need, do not be fussy.......rexx

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
            It appears that I must have been a "very bad boy" as Santa failed to drop by again this year! :'(

Yes, I am still contemplating new wheels. I have pictures of two different combinations sitting on the widow sill by my desk that I look at all the time. I really like the Budnik gasser/fueler combination but given other priorities I most likely will resort to buying a pair of BFGs for the front and just live with the lower performance for this year.

Santa must be saving his cash so he can get them for you next year. Are you going to be at Cocoa Saturday or is that graduation party night ?
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Are you going to be at Cocoa Saturday or is that graduation party night ?
              It is a little early to know for sure but the "plan" will be to shoot over to Cocoa Saturday morning to pickup my credentials, check out the vendor area, punch my credentials and head to Sanford for Bruce's party. This could all change if any family members decide to come to graduation which is Friday night.

Comment

First step of progress on the Torino.
                Got my rear seat covers modified, sewn up with the help on my Mom's vintage 60's sewing machine and a hell of a lot of hog rings.
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Ah, yes. Nothing like spending stuff for Semi-shinny parts:

And finally a PVC system that will not leak oil all over hell and back...

Ordering tomorrow.
                  Going for the Sanden A/C compressor set up this weekend.

And after hearing about a very good thing through work for profit sharing...I am getting enough to get both bumpers redone.
                  Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by street72
                    Got to car and get in,I'm done..
                    Drive to Retts, walk to car, get in passenger seat and don't eat Mexican food the night before.
                    [size=+1]Chuck
                    2011 HRPT Long Hauler
                    2012 HRPT Long Hauler
                    2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Thank you Chuck... :-[
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Thank you Chuck... :-[
                        No guts no glory. ;D
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcasey
                          Got to car and get in,I'm done..
                          Drive to Retts, walk to car, get in passenger seat and don't eat Mexican food the night before.
                          Wow.
                          Then again, in retrospec, the difference would be who farts, and whom has controls over the power windows and the lock out switch.
                          ;D
                          Andrew

Comment

That be me for both..How do you make the round guy hold it's nose.. ??? this will do..
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Since the original Goodyears in front are finally worn out: Buy two new tires (I can manage with the old rear tires swapped to the front), probably Mastercraft Avengers or Cooper Cobras. 225/60R18's are pricey.
                              Get the ATF changed at 90K. Probably flush the coolant at the same time.
                              Make 5 more payments.

Not part of the car, but: get a new cell phone, one with unlimited talk/text/data/e-mail/etc. and a camera.
                              John
                              2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Long Hauler
                              Detroit-Muskegon 2012
                              Couldn't make 2013

Comment

[quote=rexdogg ]
                                Originally posted by redragtop

Another lost wingnut ???

anybody seen my nut? anybody seen anybody's nut?

when in need, do not be fussy.......rexx
                                Looks like there are plenty of WING NUTS here! :P :P
                                John
                                2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Long Hauler
                                Detroit-Muskegon 2012
                                Couldn't make 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X