Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Prep for your stuff for 2011?

Originally posted by BluLightning
    Don't worry Andrew, you can do all that stuff the night before you leave. ;) ;D
    Bob-
    Last thing I had planning on Saturday was having a window regulator break on me as we are getting ready to leave for Powertour. >

Still made it though... ;D...just at a 1:30am arrival time.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
      Originally posted by BluLightning
      Don't worry Andrew, you can do all that stuff the night before you leave. ;) ;D
      Bob-
      Last thing I had planning on Saturday was having a window regulator break on me as we are getting ready to leave for Powertour. >

Still made it though... ;D...just at a 1:30am arrival time.
      I know, I was just busting your stones a little! ;D
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Hey, this year I will at least have an aluminum racing jack with me this time... ;)
        Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

??? Racing Jack ??? I dont even have spare, nor a plce to put it : AAA and cash :
          Danny/Zachary
          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Installed rear AC.........check

installed new carb.......check

ummmmmm cant remember what else i was gonna do....damn it...oldtimers starting to set in
            Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
              Installed rear AC.........check

installed new carb.......check

ummmmmm cant remember what else i was gonna do....damn it...oldtimers starting to set in
              Weren't you having trouble with your air ride controls?
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

: Waiting on UPS or FedX with my new steering wheel. :
                Danny/Zachary

Comment

Got my new valve covers in, and dropped off for powder coating, along with a bunch of misc brackets and crap to the powder coater.
                  Back seats are done!

Weather should be mid-upper 40's, so I am planning on getting the GTS out, and swapping out the seats and installing the rears after I adjust the glass.
                  Got to the chrome shop, Sioux Plating, on Monday.

Took a road trip to the place. Got to check out the shop. Love the fact there are still places that do real chrome work.
                  5 weeks.
                  They are smoothing the bumpers, welding on studs, no ugly bolt heads, and filling the slots that the bumper jacks used.
                  I GOT CHROOOMMMEEEEE coming finally.
                  yes, I am excited {and not forgetting Allan's comment last year....NICE FKN BUMPERS!!! ;D }
                  Andrew

Comment

Andrew, is that South Sioux?
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                      Andrew, is that South Sioux?
                      South Sioux City maybe? Iowa plates on the truck in front. ???

Linda 8)

Comment

H.Q. is in South Sioux City, NE.
                        plant is in Sioux City, IA. across the river
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yep I've been there before, they do pretty good work.
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Yup. South Sioux City, on the Nebraska side.
                            Nothing special, just what I sort of expect from a chrome shop.

The guy who sprayed my car has used them.
                            I'll be doing a write up on them for the FCA {Fairlane Club of America} on my results. Thus far, they have been honest and good to work with, which is all I ask.
                            Bonus was only 5 weeks, instead of Keystone taking 12 weeks, and they are doing the smoothing and shaving of bolt heads and filling the jack pockets for a darn fair cost.
                            Andrew

Comment

??? 11 days and still no delivery from UPS. They must be lost in a snow bank. ???
                              Danny/Zachary

Comment

Gonna do the brakes and repaint the front bumper and grill.
                                OH YEAH
                                Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X