Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	854648

here is some pics of us getting ready to spray the stripes
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

• Stripes today?

Linda

Comment

• Hopefully this weekend . I'm at the mercy of a friend of mine where the parts are going to be painted at .
        Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	prep for new carpet3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	854668Click image for larger version

Name:	prep for new carpet(2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	854667
          Anyone got any thoughts on the ODDS of the wagon being on tour this year? I have another 7 days to finish the prep work before it goes into the shop for new carpet. I suspect that Memorial Day weekend is going to be a stressful 3 days!

Comment

• I think you should get 'something' on the shop owner...you know.....to insure a timely completion.....I have no doubts about the 'home' shop being finished in time.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• My list: The AOD on my T-bird is heading south so I am getting ready to swap in a T-5 out of a Mustang, tint the windows, and install new drivers side pwr door lock actuator. To add insult to injury, I work 6 days a week so its gonna be a mad thrash to collect parts and get the car "bangshiftable".

Comment

• Getting the SS ready.

Cleaned up the SS and I'm getting some things ready for the tour. I need to install a cupholder. (Must have)
                The car really isn't as nice as it looks in the pictures. Pictures can hide a lot sometimes. I can't wait until I can afford to upgrade the suspension and get it out of the air however the longtubes may too close then.

Here is a video of the car: (audio isn't the best) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfDQNE6ObwM
                Attached Files
                Powertour off/on since 2002
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]563[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]562[/ATTACH]
                  Anyone got any thoughts on the ODDS of the wagon being on tour this year? I have another 7 days to finish the prep work before it goes into the shop for new carpet. I suspect that Memorial Day weekend is going to be a stressful 3 days!
                  Now might be the time to make sure that wire harness is up to par
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Oh Mike, you're so.....so......so.....practical!
                    (I have no smilies or I would add a couple)
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                      Now might be the time to make sure that wire harness is up to par
                      well ..... I THINK I already did. I removed the splice job you installed last year, replaced what appears to be either a defective or poor quality multi-wire connector and added a relay for the low beams (it already had a relay on the high beams).

Comment

• Still waiting on seats...and I am going home today after work to finshing the coil spring swap.
                        Then need to work on getting the AC charged so I am not changing 5 shirts per day on the road down south.
                        Front roll pan is getting repainted in the center, due to operator error on the install.

Forgoing any stereo changes for now. Don't want to temp fate with a new alternator junkyard swap just yet.

CRAP. Still need to swap the 9" carrier out and get the 2.75 pig in the 9".
                        While I am at it, thinking of swapping the rear drums to my police package drums. Only been 4 years for that project...
                        Andrew
                        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• I got my seats today......

Before

Now

Last edited by 66Fury3; May 3, 2011, 10:08 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Looks good Ed - what are the two little ones ? Armrests ?
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Wow, that's lipstick red!
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Damn, that is bright. Nice looking.

Police springs are in! Finished up stuff tonight after getting home from a trip to the Hospital.
                                {When it rains, it pours, it seems with my family and the wife's}
                                Andrew
                                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                                X