Prep for your stuff for 2011?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Looks good Ed - what are the two little ones ? Armrests ?
    They are RED.... LOL
    Yes they did the armrests too and they look pretty good..... Now I can't wait to see my door panels from Legendary..... Should be here soon.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Where's my welding glasses...or at least my sun glasses.. I think the Fury will keep the parking lots lit up at night,which is a good thing..But it does look good..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Shouldn't those arm rests be having some beverage holders? {Parked at venues of course, depending on beverage}
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• I like red myself.Car red/int.red /steering wheel red and black , Im good
          Danny/Zachary
          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• Passenger floor pan replaced. was hoping to get started on the driver side but not enough time before power tour. I like the red on the seats. when I'm finished I will have red seats,paint and carpet. all original colors.
            It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
              Shouldn't those arm rests be having some beverage holders? {Parked at venues of course, depending on beverage}
              They had no beverage holders in 1966.... Just a cold bottle of Diet Coke between my legs is all I need.....
              Last edited by 66Fury3; May 4, 2011, 06:05 PM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• See, I tried that. Doesn't work worth a damn in the Torino. Something about 3 pedals and a driver who does this:
                Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Currently working at making homeaid centercaps. I always wanted some custom caps for the rims I have on the Chevelle. I'm going to cut the tops off the current caps and glue/stick/whatever (looking for suggestions) SS emblems on the top.

Here is a look of the rims currently and a photo of a mockup cap I made.

You can embed videos now too.. awesome. I also ordered a new plate for powertour but I don't know if I'll have it in time.

Attached Files
                  Last edited by bishir; May 5, 2011, 11:10 AM. Reason: learned how to embed videos Booya
                  Powertour off/on since 2002
                  sigpic

Comment

• Had alignment done today ,Reworking exhaust tomorrow ,that will complete todo list for road trip.Lite em up!!!!!!
                    Danny/Zachary

Comment

• I finally got the new front springs wrestled into to car. I still need to put in the shocks, but wow what a difference.
                      79 malibu that hopefully makes it for 3000 miles

Made it with no breakdowns, missing 2012

Comment

• Made one of the centercaps and installed it. Overall, I like the way it turned out. Especially since it was little work to make...
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	sscap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	854783Click image for larger version

Name:	sscaps.jpg
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	854784Click image for larger version

Name:	centercapSS.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	854785
                        sigpic

Comment

• Looks good to me James! But then again I love those wheels also!!
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                            Looks good to me James! But then again I love those wheels also!!

Thanks, me too. I sorta wish I had 18s after seeing a few Chevelle pics with 18s, but anything more than 17 doesn't look right on the Buick and I like having the ability to swap rims.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Nice.
                              I got my wipers working tonight, moved my cruise control module on the firewall up a 1/2" to clear my new valve covers, got the sprayers working.
                              Need to go get my roll pan from the painter, and install tomorrow after work. Seats backs may also be done, so just a waiting game now till tomorrow!
                              Andrew

Comment

• I am ready now ,lets go
                                Danny/Zachary

Comment

Working...
                                X