Vince Vance & the Valiants/ Lisa Layne All I want For Christmas is You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Vance & the Valiants/ Lisa Layne All I want For Christmas is You

If you ever caught a Vince Vance show back in the day,Lisa Layne was the front girl and did the original of this song.....best ever

Original version of All I Want For Christmas Is You by Vince Vance and The Valiants.Lyrics:Take back the holly and mistletoeSilver bells on stringIf I wrote ...
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Re: Vince Vance & the Valiants/ Lisa Layne All I want For Christmas is You

Here is another good song.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd
      Lisa Layne was the front girl and did the original of this song.....best ever
      What a voice !!

Comment

steve, if you go to youtube they have some stuff when she was one of the original Valiantettes...still has a great voice. i saw them several times in the 70's and 80's in houston as a great 50's/60's cover band.

Comment

Listened to that song, and boy does it bring back memories. Boy, I am getting old.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Lisa Layne Live..... All I Want For Christams is You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXWw...yer_detailpage

Lisa Layne's Web Site
            http://www.lisalayne.com/

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

still got nthe voice!

Comment

Working...
              X