Mini Tour to Power Tour from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mini Tour to Power Tour from Florida

8)Leaving Clermont about 4am on Thursday and meeting 2 friends in Montgomery, Alabama and then 2 more outside Nashville later in the day. Goal is to make Louisville by evening and go the rest of the way on Friday and get in around 3-4pm just in time for the QSL event......Steve ;D :D ;D

Comment

Dang - y'all going to have a big lead! While I might be up at 6:00am on Thursday doing laundry, packing, loading, boarding cats (who knows what else at this point), I won't get on the road until 12:30 - 1:00pm when my daughter gets out of school. If you leave a trail of bread crumbs I will do my best to follow them. At this point, I am not optimistic about getting our credentials until Saturday morning.

Have a safe trip

Comment

Originally posted by carhabit
        Man, that's early Lori!
        We are leaving Palm City at 6:00 a.m. Thursday. We are going to try to make Nashville for the night.

Travel safe everyone. See you in Madison!
        Man, that's early Lori!
        We are leaving Palm City at 6:00 a.m. Thursday. We are going to try to make Nashville for the night.

Travel safe everyone. See you in Madison!
        How many hours to nashville do you know?

Comment

[/quote]

It is a 12 hour drive from Palm City. We want to get through Atlanta before the heavy rush hour begins. If my memory serves me correct, we took approx. 9-10 hours to get to Nashville from Madison last year going home.

Comment

Palm City to Nashville 12 hours 15 min
            Nashville to Madison 9 hours 45 min

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

New to this web site! So if anyone is interested we will be leaving Sarasota county Wednesday heading up I75 to Nashville. then I think we hit I24. Driving a 68 SS camaro. Orange with white stripes. Hope to see you on the road! Have a safe and fun trip!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Freaks 68sscamaro, have a great Tour and drive safe.

Comment

Working...
                X