X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moparjim71
    replied
    Re: Need info...why register?

All the stuff you get is handy for describing the trip and as mementos.

Leave a comment:

• JimSC
    replied

Closer parking to the action, free stuff, some stops provide meal tickets, still up to the person. Then there is supporting their expenses to do this too... Whatever, it's a blast!

Leave a comment:

• black409
    replied

Hey, thanks for the comeback. My ride is apart but I'm closing in on getting it back together and have a buddy who is going to bring his 62' Biscayne (gramma car with some extra horses) along as well. We're lookin' forward to the trip! Take care...

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuds1
    replied

The freebies, and the parking, you need to have cridentials. The hats and t-shirts are worth the fee.

Leave a comment:

• black409
    started a topic Need info...why register?

Need info...why register?

I am a 40 year Hot Rod subscriber but Power Tour newbie. Looks like this year I might be able to actually come along at least for part of the tour (still have to work, unfortunately). I'd like to catch the tour in Ames and drive remainder. What is the advantage of registering? I'm not sure what registered means. Why not just drive along? It's not the money...I'm just curious and would like to go ahead and register if it makes sense for doing at least part of the tour this year. Thanks!!
Working...
X