Need info...why register?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need info...why register?

chief you have to have your credentials stamped at each venue.

Comment

Yup thats what i thought from the reading i have done.

Comment

I will go this far. i already registered for myself and my wife and plan on taking my oldest son along .I dont have to register him but if someone needs credintals i will be willing to get them and sell the second one for half the cost if they need it, You can contact me at [email protected] if you like,

Comment

o and i will be doing the long haul.

Comment

Well, I am stuck with only attending the Lincoln, NE event due to life in general being hell for me right now...I'd like to register, but for me, right now, $65 for a single event is way overkill. It would only be worth it, if I can park my 1972 GTS next to the pure vision 1972 GTS {Gran Torino Sport, that thing is a "Sport", not just a GT!!!} and keep the drooling about 5 feet from the car.
            I'll be stuck blending in with the primered rat rods, however.
            :-\
            If there was plenty of time, I'd take you guys to a yard about an hour south of Lincoln, but knowing the owner, he'll be at the PT shin-dig. Just the a typical old-timey 40 acres of cars going back to the 30's.
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
            X