Cars are ALL DOOR Slammers

Party

Saturday
    either go to Kisssime for Lightning meet with Ray and Blake
    or back to Drag Strip
    Party

SUNDAY
    ANNUAL DEVEREAUX-KAISER Collector Car Meet 8-3 PM

Sarasota, this is a HUGE show of a lot of everything, very high end old cars to Our Stuff

I will cruise in in style with Cstmwgn in his new speaker enclosure
    we leave at some crazy time in the am just to get a parking spot, this is a great show

I have raced back to Drag Strip and caught finals after car show was over.

Party

Monday

Party
    Fly out in PM

Steve, Bruce, Bob, Crew ?

Pretty sure Ray and Blake will there

there's just one time around
    bob

Re: 3rd Annual BS US Street National Drag Racing Reunion in Bradington FL

Originally posted by 1956NY150
    I will cruise in in style with Cstmwgn in his new speaker enclosure
    While anything is possible, I don't envision the upgraded interior will be fully functional by then.
    My plans are to build the new speaker enclosures (4) and storage bin this weekend. I am really hoping that I can even finish up all the mounting brackets so that they are ready for upholstery. I haven't even started researching sources for those materials so I am not optimistic that I will have them finished by the end of the month.

As to the stereo stuff - well that CLEARLY won't be done in January.
    I have to pull the heads, get them stage III ported, install a 3 steps larger roller cam, pump up the compression another point or so just so I can install a second 200amp alternator to power all that crap! :'(

But don't fret - the old interior will be back in the car and the existing stereo stuff will be fully functional for our ride to the show on Sunday

Originally posted by 1956NY150
    OK, I UNDERSTAND that this is going to be hard for you. Stop looking at your little cutie and notice the banner on the retaining wall by the guy in the red hat - what do you suppose it says? :-*

Comment

I would be up for Friday at the drag strip and Saturday at the Lightning show.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Enjoy, wish we could be there
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

The BS Odd couple, except I can't imagine either of you being Felix Ungar :D.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

what sign?

Comment

This looks like a blast. Wish we were closer......
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: 3rd Annual BS US Street National Drag Racing Reunion in Bradenton FL

BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                BRADENTON
                boob
                at INDY

thanks for pic/s Cstmwgn

Comment

humm,,,,,,,,,,,,,I start my seven day break on Thursday the 27th. : : :
                  Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                    Go man go!!! Relieve some stress ;) :D ;D 8)
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                      x2

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                        Come on down!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                          x2
                          I haven't verified as yet but MIKEE says that the Lightening show is the following week (2/5) this year.

Comment

Boob will have to be your tour guide on Friday as I will be working since I need to save my vacation days for PowerTour and DragWeek. However, everyone could gather back at my place after the races if interested. We could enjoy a few adult beverages and burn something on the grill.

Please let me know if you are coming down and would like to stop by for drinks and dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                              Originally posted by White Monster
                              x2
                              I haven't verified as yet but MIKEE says that the Lightening show is the following week (2/5) this year
                              if that's the case, maybe do saturday at the strip, invade Allens saturday nite, and do the show and strip on sun. is there a cheap hotel by you Allen?
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X