New member from OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from OHIO

SO Ill post a intro here as this section is the reason I joined. My name is Scott, from Columbus, Ohio. I will be attending the HRPT 2011 for a long haul. I also have a few meeting me in Tn to finish. I joined to aid in finding the hotels to book were the "fun" people are staying. I did half a tour in 09 and had a good time but the hotels we stayed at was more like the MCL at 4:30 . Anyway below is a pic of the torino I used last time as mine was not finished. I will be in ether my 68 cougar or plan b is my fairmont boxtop with a 2.3t and cobra irs.

Re: New member from OHIO

Hey Scott, welcome from a fellow Buckeye. Here's the thread that has most of the hotel info on it.

I'm going to see if I can put a list together of who is staying where one of these days. Lots of good info on these boards to keep you busy for a while.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Welcome to the forum Scott !!
      Any questions, just ask ...
      ;)

Comment

: : Welcome Scott . : :
        Danny/Zachary
        HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye
          SO Ill post a intro here as this section is the reason I joined. My name is Scott, from Columbus, Ohio.
          no way dude, I'm Scott from Columbus, Ohio :D-er-no wait-that was in 1978 when I was Scott from Ohio, way before Al Gore invented this internet thingie.... WELCOME SCOTT-a 2.3 turbo Fairmont? very very cool, but where, in Ohio, did you find a Fairmont that hadn't dissoved into a rust dust pile. I have many fond memories of my time in Columbus, but I left in 79. California had all the cool cars/bikes/racing. NOw we got squat, and you have the power tour and the racing and all the other cool car stuff. All we have is perpetual sunshine.....
          67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
          05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

lol Scott I was looking for a pinto when I came across the fairmont in a buddies driveway with 40k miles on it . I am hoping to take the 68 cougar it is a 393 with a t56 however it is not ready yet so we will see.

Comment

Welcome Buckeye! Book your hotels real soon as they fill up fast. Looking forward to meeting you in June no matter what you drive. ;)

Linda 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye
                SO Ill post a intro here as this section is the reason I joined. My name is Scott, from Columbus, Ohio. I will be attending the HRPT 2011 for a long haul. I also have a few meeting me in Tn to finish. I joined to aid in finding the hotels to book were the "fun" people are staying. I did half a tour in 09 and had a good time but the hotels we stayed at was more like the MCL at 4:30 . Anyway below is a pic of the torino I used last time as mine was not finished. I will be in ether my 68 cougar or plan b is my fairmont boxtop with a 2.3t and cobra irs.
                Scott, Welcome to our home away from home. I too lived near Columbus. I lived in Galena just north of Downtown.I've run the tour for 2 years now,once leaving from Galena and once from San Diego,where I live now. Here's hoping we can run into each other on the tour this year. I'll have my Rental car..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

welcome Scott
                  nice town that Columbus I spent a week there one weekend
                  there's a few here from your fine state
                  2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                  2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                  2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                  2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                  2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                  2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                  2012 Northeast Rod Run
                  2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Yep, welcome aboard Scott. You're gonna like it here.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Welcome aboard Scott!
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Hey Buckeye, welcome to BS, this is the place to be. What part of C-bus are you in? Also, when June gets closer look for caravans to Fla. I hope to be rolling in my '69 mustang this year.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am from Reynoldsburg. (east side of c-bus)

Comment

Welcome! Been there for the Mopar Nationals.
                            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

lol yep Brice road FTW......... well used to be now not as much (damn party pooping cops)

Comment

Working...
                              X