No announcement yet.

New England/Northeast caravan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there are a bunch of us from IN heading over to 95 on Thursday...we hope (cross fingers) to make it to Savannah on Thrusday night...let me know if you want to hook up
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

need some advice

Ok so my car is dead but i still want to go. would i still have fun driving my 08 pontiac G6 gt? I was realy looking foward to driving my 79 firebird, but it decided it didnt want to go. I have to decide wether to go or cancel my hotel reservations.This would be my first tour and I'm not sure if going in a late model car would be any fun. I need some advice.

Comment

Just to rub it in - the wife and I are sitting in a motel in Daytona right now , going to go to Cocoa on Wed.

Comment

Thanks for rubbing it in. I hope you guys are having fun. I just had to cancel my all my reservations except Coco Beach. I'm thinking about flying down and at least go to the Kick off. I'm hoping to be there Thursday thru Sunday. It won't be the same but I'm hoping to at least get a chance to party alittle. I hope to see you guys there, I will be at the Laquinta. I will be the guy with the sunburn and a beer in my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim RHODE ISLAND View Post
            Thanks for rubbing it in. I hope you guys are having fun. I just had to cancel my all my reservations except Coco Beach. I'm thinking about flying down and at least go to the Kick off. I'm hoping to be there Thursday thru Sunday. It won't be the same but I'm hoping to at least get a chance to party alittle. I hope to see you guys there, I will be at the Laquinta. I will be the guy with the sunburn and a beer in my hand.
            Dude--take the G6! I'll be in a Caprice wagon, another Forum Freak in in a stock 2001-ish F-150 SuperCrew. Take the damned G6, shoe-polish "PLAN B" on the rear window and have fun!
            John
            2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Long Hauler
            Detroit-Muskegon 2012
            Couldn't make 2013

Comment

Working...
            X