No announcement yet.

Chicago / Indy Cruisers Caravan!!! - Tour to PT - I65 to I75 Leaving Thrusday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago / Indy Cruisers Caravan!!! - Tour to PT - I65 to I75 Leaving Thrusday

Hey

I have been talking with some guys over on "the other page" and it looks like we are going to get a group of people that are leaving Chicago,and Indian Area on Thursday to head down to FL

The plans as of right now are for anyone in the Chicagoland area to meet in Merrillville, IN Thrusday morning at a Gas Station right off the interstate between 5:30-6am and be on the road no later than 6:15am

We will hopefully run into Indiana/Indianapolis Group about 9:00am in Edinburgh, IN at the Outlet Malls right off the interstate. The Indy group is about 10-15 cars right now and growing.

The Indy group and the Chicago group both plan on staying the night in Atlanta area. Then all of us will hook up again in like Macon, GA and drive to FL together

The route we are taking is I65 south to I75 down into FL then through Orlando or Jacksonville

Let me know if you plan on joining us in Merrillville, Edinburgh, or Atlanta, so we don't leave anyone behind, or if you would like to join somewhere along the way.

PM me with your Cell phone #, year/color/make/model of your vehicle and i can start a list to distribute to the whole group right before tour, (ps if you don't want everyone to have your number just let me know i will block the number on the list).

The plans for stopping throughout the day for gas/lunch/etc is not planned and will not take place tell we see how big the group is. Personally i will have to stop about every 250 - 300 miles for gas (10 gallon tank) which should be about every 3-4 hours. My idea is to just plan one stop ahead when we are stopped.

Hope this group can join to about 30-40+...the more the merrier.

COME ON JUNE...LETS DO THIS THING!!!

Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Re: Chicago / Indy Cruisers Check In!!! - Tour to PT - I65 to I75 Leaving Thrusday

Just relized something...the indy group is leaving at EST and the chicago group is leaving at CST...hmmm

we might have to meet at 5-530 and leave by 530 to make Edinbugh by 9:00 .... GPS says 2.5 hour...google says 3 hours...GPS seems to be a more accurate time.
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Re: Chicago / Indy Cruisers Check In!!! - Tour to PT - I65 to I75 Leaving Thrusday

Wish I could buddy, I'm leaving Wednesday already and heading to NC first. I'll find you in Cocoa Beach though.
      Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
      www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

I will be leaving Atlanta at about 630 friday morning. Might see you on the way.

Jim
        OH YEAH
        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Re: Chicago / Indy Cruisers Caravan!!! - Tour to PT - I65 to I75 Leaving Thrusday

If I can go I will be rollin thru Chi-town late Wed evening shootin for makin Indy b4 I stop for the nite. Then hopin to make it closer to Valdosta on Thursday nite so it will be a short run on Friday morning.
          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Re: Chicago / Indy Cruisers Caravan!!! - Tour to PT - I65 to I75 Leaving Thrusday

trukluvr....stay in touch let me know what is going on and i will let you know the details as they come about...send me a PM with you cell number when you decide if you are going or not so we can contact you on the road.

Comment

Working...
            X