New member from TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New member from TN

I am in Afghanistan with the 101st right now. Look forward to meeting you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenguy
      I am in Afghanistan with the 101st right now. Look forward to meeting you out there.
      Travis, would you please give the entire 101st our gratitude! What you all do unselfishly is amazing! Be safe and we will see you in June!

Linda 8)

Comment

What Linda said x2!!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Stay safe over there Travis . As and older vet please thank all who are serving with you.
          Danny/Zachary
          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
            Originally posted by 2ndgenguy
            Travis, would you please give the entire 101st our gratitude! What you all do unselfishly is amazing! Be safe and we will see you in June!

Linda 8)
            amen to this!!! proud to live in the usa thanks to folks like you and your father!!! i am happy to see another person with a late model goat on the forum. probably wont take ours this year, looking forward to meeting you and more on the tour this year.

Comment

Travis.... From one vet to another 72 & 73 and 2 sons with 2 tours in Iraq we Welcome you here and Thank You for your service..... You have just joined the best dam group of guy's and gal's on Power Tour and the Internet...... Be safe and see you in June buddy..... Ed

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
              X