Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Forum Freaks Bucket List Removal Cruise 2012----?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BS Forum Freaks Bucket List Removal Cruise 2012----?

Hey guys I am not short just funsize!! I am a really good climber so I can usually get what i want, or maybe I should say I can figure out a way to reach the higher things. There are many things I want that I don't get ;D

Donna
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Just curious why this is a stickie, and do we really need eight of them?
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Matt if you are still wondering aimlessly on your very excellent adventure March 25, make your way to Southeast South Dakota, jump in with us and go to the Black Hills for some skiing ;D
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Thanks, but no thanks George. I've already had my, and some other people's share of broken bones.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I asked for a sticky, so this thread could stay near the top of the page,
            trying to keep this bucket list thing going for a while

Open for 2013
            my first thought was Out West (Pikes Peak)
            I don't care where just somewhere

thanks
            bob

need to reserve rooms a year in advance
            hotel committee is working hard at finding a Motel, Etc, on Woodward

be there or be Square

Comment

Bob, I am in for the cruise in 2012; when the committee gets a motel, let me know. Time for a get together this spring? I just got back from Detroit Autorama, took the bus with car guys from Rochester. Good show, good time. Book coming along well, but transcribing interviews takes forever. My article on Carlisle All-truck Nats in in the March issue of Custom Classic Trucks. That's about all the news. Best to all, looking forward to seeing you all again in FLA. David

Comment

Glad you checked in David, good to hear from you.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

??? OK everyone wake up and post some good bucket list things to do.I might need to ad them to mine :
                  Danny/Zachary
                  HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

I want to ride my Harley through the Florida Keys.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                      Been there three times.Its nice down in that part of the world.
                      Longhauler 2009,2011
                      Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Originally posted by 65 mustang
                        Originally posted by BluLightning
                        Been there three times.Its nice down in that part of the world.
                        I've driven it several times and love it. It could only be better on a bike.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I would like to drive Route 66 from one end to the other.
                          Go to the Kentucky Derby (I know, has nothing to do with cars, but is on MY bucket list!!)
                          Go to Bonneville
                          Own one car in my lifetime that looks like it COULD have been done by Chip Foose!
                          Go on the Power Tour every year
                          Own a 1950's model MG
                          Design a car
                          Go to Ireland and Australia
                          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

We need a Hotel in Detroit

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                              We need a Hotel in Detroit

Bob
                              Boob......most hotels only book 51 weeks in advance.....let's rely on Mike and Donna for advice; I'll check out some stuff if I get to Woodward this year; in addition, we can possibly cruise Woodward after we get to Metro Park at the end of the Power Tour....rexx

Comment

??? How did we go from bucket list, to I need a Hotel ???
                                Terri I was with you except for the Kentucky thing :
                                Danny/Zachary
                                HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X