Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Forum Freaks Bucket List Removal Cruise 2012----?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooooooooooooooo
    I thought this was only going to be a bucklet list removal thing
    We will be back again, maybe next year
    U are stopped more than U go
    Really Fun
    Bob

thanks Bucket List Removal Crew for providing the FUN

Comment

• dALES FAVORITE reo speedwagon
      Last edited by 1956NY150; August 20, 2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• 895/3193981/24175079/403710158.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• WOW i have officially been devirginizedi am now a woodward whore

Day 1: In a daze on the plane up to Detroit. Just don't know what to expect. Get the rental, not a Ford but at least it's U.S. (it was a Chriat 200). Was told that I HAD to see Greenfield Village, so since I had 3 hours to spare, I did. Got a front row parking and pretty much had the place to myself. I love this kind of stuff. Well worth the money. Got to the hotel. It was the best $68.00 room I ever had. Got my first john as a ride whore. Thanks Dale & Barb. First taste of Woodward Ave. Pulled into Vinsetta Garage. Was told it would be 1-1/2 hour wait. Was only 1/2 hour. Up pulls Just Adam, Murray and others. Food was worth it.
          Great first day.

day 2 tomarrow
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by 55lincoln View Post
            wecome to THE DREAM CRUISE
            amen, brother......third year now.....limped home on Sunday, car going back in for trans and clutch removal and repair, then....try and figure out why CD player ate my disc and amps in trunk just quit........anyway, will have it all together for this fall, and next year's Woodward........

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
              amen, brother......third year now.....limped home on Sunday, car going back in for trans and clutch removal and repair, then....try and figure out why CD player ate my disc and amps in trunk just quit........anyway, will have it all together for this fall, and next year's Woodward........
              Someday... Glad you made it back to Chi-Town in one piece(more or less) we have faith that all will not be lost and toast to all's well that ends well!!!
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Day 2: Started with Just Adam showing up in the Darrin. Kind of weird riding in a car with no doors (he left them open). Thank god for seat belts. Meet everyone at the pancake house. I guess they don't believe in small portions up here. Great breakfast place, but i'm stuffed. We got an invite to view a private collection of early stuff, including a Tucker. It was well worth them drive. Lunch at another good resturant (seems to be alot of them up here) and then back to Royal Oak to change the Darrins water pump. Got to hang out with some interesting people. When the water pump was back in, i got to drive the Darrin (well...i got to back it out of the garage). Then we headed out for an official full length cruise. The Darrin definatley gets it's share of attention...or maybe it was because Just Adam just had to blow the wolf whistle at every pretty girl that was standing on the sidewalk. You learn fast to either get unembarrassed quickly, or get out of the car. Then it was back to the Shell station, where we found a parking place right up front. We watched the cars go by. Just Adam was waiting for someone to show up. Turns out to be the grandson of Tucker.Talk about getting history from the horses mouth.
                That took up the rest of the evening and then back to the hotel to catch some z's.

day 3 tomarrow
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Woodward '12

They're claiming 40,000 cars and I can not prove 'em wrong.
                  It's like the Power Tour concentrated into 16 miles. They run everyone off at 10pm on Fri and 9pm on Sat. (Still can't figure out why....we were all behaving) Anyway, if ya wait about an hour many come back and the cruisin' continues with less traffic and about 93% of the cops go home. Like someone mentioned earlier, Pontiac on the north end of the cruise gets pretty wild. We had a great time and the Weather (unlike last year) was perfect.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by papasmurf587; August 21, 2012, 05:12 PM.
                  John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                  Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• John we saw the Stang parked but didn't see you around anywhere.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• a few more Woodward pics.

More eye candy.
                      Attached Files
                      John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                      Western North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                        John we saw the Stang parked but didn't see you around anywhere.
                        yep, we were walkin' (over 9 miles on Sat.)
                        Last edited by papasmurf587; August 21, 2012, 05:39 PM.
                        John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                        Western North Carolina

Comment

• Day 3: Started off with boB and I jumping into the back of Mike & Donna's cutless convertable (thanks for hauling us around). we met up with boob & roz, dale & barb and keith & his wife. found another great breakfast place that served more food then you can eat. went over to Mustang Alley and the Ford area. piled back into the car and cruised back up towards pontiac. cruised back and headed over to a BBQ sponsored by Pilot Transport, at this car country club (really place) that was right off Woodward, near the Shell station. we ate, had a couple beers, had a place to park, then they shuttled us over to the Shell station so we could walk around thanks guys. we ended the day over at Murrays place for a party that included more food, more beer, entertainment, and more beer. plus it was a charity event, so we got to feel good about ourselves.

all in all, i had a GREAT time. everything couldn't have gone any better. thanks to everyone for hanging with me and letting me be a ride whore and making this a fun time.
                          Last edited by cobra; August 22, 2012, 03:21 PM.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Thanks Boob, for getting this bucket list item checked off for some people

Photobucket must think I have posted too many pics today
                            FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                            X