NMRA Springbreak Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMRA Springbreak Shootout

Is anybody here planning to attend this in Bradenton in March?
    2006 HRPT LH
    2007 HRPT LH
    2011 Valdosta Stop

Re: NMRA Springbreak Shootout

NMRA Springbreak Shootout is March 3rd - 6th
    NMCA Muscle Car Nationals is March 18th - 20th

My attendance at either one of these events will most likely be dictated by FREAKS coming to town - are you coming down for the shootout?

Comment

allen, what's the scoop on the muscle car nationals? maybe i can bring the torino over.
      i have a friend that might race at the NMRA event. then there is the Gatornationals in between that i am already committed to. could be a busy month.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I had mentioned to Allen about coming down for that event, turns out Mom's 75th birthday party is that weekend. I would have a little trouble getting out of that one. :D
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
          allen, what's the scoop on the muscle car nationals? maybe i can bring the torino over.
          i have a friend that might race at the NMRA event. then there is the Gatornationals in between that i am already committed to. could be a busy month.
          Never been before but here is a link to some info

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
            I had mentioned to Allen about coming down for that event, turns out Mom's 75th birthday party is that weekend. I would have a little trouble getting out of that one. :D
            George

I feel pretty stupid now - I thought you said Orlando. :-[

Bring Mom on down - nice warm weather plenty of seniors - she'd have a blast!

Comment

Traditionally, the NMRA race has higher attendance, but the NMCA race will have quicker cars. Either way, it's a good time and I really like the Bradenton area.

Ron
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

i don't know if i can do both events, but maybe the muscle car race looks interesting if i bring the torino. who else would be interested?
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                  NMRA Springbreak Shootout is March 3rd - 6th
                  NMCA Muscle Car Nationals is March 18th - 20th

My attendance at either one of these events will most likely be dictated by FREAKS coming to town - are you coming down for the shootout?
                  Just kicking it around at this point. If I actually knew some people racing in it, I may be more willing to go. It's a 6+ hour drive and wouldn't want to be there alone.
                  2006 HRPT LH
                  2007 HRPT LH
                  2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Working...
                  X