Fall 2011-Street Mach. Natl's back in Springfield MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2011-Street Mach. Natl's back in Springfield MO

Got an email announcing Street Machine Nationals will be returning to Springfield MO Oct 1-2, 2011.

Check out link for more info:

Im so glad to see it return to Springfield MO. It has been in Little Rock AR for the past 2 yrs.

So after all the PT "high" has died down, pack your rides and head for Springfield!

Re: Fall 2011-Street Mach. Natl's back in Springfield MO

What is a mixed deal for me, the Hot Rod Magazine super Nats are in Lincoln, NE again, but it's Memorial day weekend, right before the kickoff for powertour, so I am missing the show...but because I am going on powertour, I can't totally complain... ;)
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Re: Fall 2011-Street Mach. Natl's back in Springfield MO

I was there for the first one in '89 (well before I was of legal driving age) with my Father. We froze our asses off and still had a good time. Haven't been back to the event since. Hmm, might have to finish off my vacation that weekend.
      GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Working...
      X