Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many will be in LR Friday nite June 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Many will be in LR Friday nite June 6?

We should be there early friday afternoon.

I just made reservations for Ramada on Shakleford today for the 6Th

Please let us know where to met.

Thanks
    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
      We should be there early friday afternoon.

I just made reservations for Ramada on Shakleford today for the 6Th

Please let us know where to met.

Thanks
      Bob

Bob:....glad to see you got into the Ramada (where I'm at too; thought it was booked)....anyway, what are your travel plans?; you're not going to try and do the whole thing (New York state to Arkansas) in one day (non-stop driving), no? As far as plans, I think that some have mentioned meeting up at Cozymel's (Mexican restaurant very close to the Ramada) on Friday night, unless, I suppose, some LR locals come up with a cruise location or two....

save a horse, ride a cowboy!

Comment

I'll be there Thursday, so if no locals chime in I can talk to some locals and maybe check out some other places. I'm thinking Cozymel's will be the place though, it's right next door, really good food, drinks and no driving for the freaks staying at the Ramada.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z
          I'll be there Thursday, so if no locals chime in I can talk to some locals and maybe check out some other places. I'm thinking Cozymel's will be the place though, it's right next door, really good food, drinks and no driving for the freaks staying at the Ramada.
          "No driving for the freaks"....hehe.... does that include walking, stumbling, mumbling, fumbling?....well, you get the picture; anyway, back to reality: I am also hoping to get into LR by Thursday afternoon (rented a truck and trailer, will trailer in, 630 miles or so, hope (?) to get in by 5 pm on Thursday (weather and the Almighty permitting); if you do hear of any local events (Thursday or especially Friday), or if there are any other local folks who read the board hear of any other events, please post....

save a horse, ride a cowboy!

Comment

We will be there Friday sometime also, hopefully by late afternoon.
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

We'll have to play it by ear-couple coming with us wants to stop in Memphis,not sure if we hit LR Friday or early Saturday.I know where Ramada is so if we get there Friday,we'll hook up with all the freaks!Getting slightly pumped!

Comment

I'll be there Friday night. CozyMel's works for me. After the drive I'll be set for a couple of cool, adult beverages. Must be careful though. In past tours, on occasian, I may have been "over-served". ;D
                Non-denominational car nut.
                Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                Do you go all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy
                  I'll be there Friday night. CozyMel's works for me. After the drive I'll be set for a couple of cool, adult beverages. Must be careful though. In past tours, on occasian, I may have been "over-served". ;D
                  Me too. The nerve of those people! ;D
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

We wont know til last minute like usual but hope to make a appearance in L.R.

Comment

A bunch of us Canadians will be there on Friday as well.

We will have driven a while so we will be hungry too. Any CDN beer in LR, since we only use US beer to wash the dishes? ;D
                      Of course we add dishwashing soap too.

Today our gas hit $4.24 per US gallon for regular. ($1.12 per litre), so hopefully we will save $ buying your gas (or is it just our gas sent to you at a cheaper price?).

Hey Cobra - by the way - I just bought one - a 69 Torino CJ Ram Air R code 2 door hardtop with buckets, C6 Auto, pwr discs & pwr steering. Runs amazing except for rusty floor and subframes. Any idea for frame/floor parts in the North East (already ordered from Mac's). Unfortunately it wont be ready to drive until later in the summer after partial restoration, so I will be on the 08PT slumming (?) with my 69 Camaro small block.

Comment

We plan on being their Friday afternoon . 8) 8) 8)

Comment

Last year in Little Rock, we hung out at the River Walk there was a small car show down there, hot rods cruisin up & down, and a lot of nice eating places down there. We ate at the "Flying Saucer".....they had over 80 beer taps, nice comfort food, & and waitresses wore school girl uniforms. ;D
                          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
                            Last year in Little Rock, we hung out at the River Walk there was a small car show down there, hot rods cruisin up & down, and a lot of nice eating places down there. We ate at the "Flying Saucer".....they had over 80 beer taps, nice comfort food, & and waitresses wore school girl uniforms. ;D
                            Thanks for the info....just noticed a cruise on Friday, June 6th; cruise from the state fairgrounds to the River Market District; www.littlerock.com (then to "calendars")....."Cruisapalooza".....

Comment

Dave

thanks for the link,
                              I signed up, just in case we do go and they give away prizes.
                              Cars start to lining up at 4:30pm for cruise.

bob

Comment

Geez Bob, you really do like driving don't you?
                                ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X