Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many will be in LR Friday nite June 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many will be in LR Friday nite June 6?

Who all will be arriving in LR Fri nite (Jun 6th)? We heard from some last yr PTer's that there is some kind of "get together" the night before? Don't know if that was officially organized or if a bunch of people just got together at one of the hotels and "party-ed"??

I know several of us from our area are all going together on Fri. Surely we can find something to do somewhere???

Re: How Many will be in LR Friday nite June 6?

The Forum Freaks started getting together on Friday night in 2005. Mikee got Big Lou owner of Georgie Porgie's to set up a cruise night for us. 2007 in Cleveland we had the VA hospital run in the morning, then got together at a local Quaker Steak and Lube. It's one of those things that you don't want to miss! ;)

Cheaps 8)

Comment

we'll be there friday night judy. we don't know what there is to do in little rock so we were hoping some of the locals could set something up or give some ideas. there's always the mexican resturant behind the ramada if all else fails.

Comment

Yup the 4 brits will be there

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
          we'll be there friday night judy. we don't know what there is to do in little rock so we were hoping some of the locals could set something up or give some ideas. there's always the mexican resturant behind the ramada if all else fails.
          Yep good Margaritas too if i remember right...after5 it kinda becomes a blur ;D
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

There a couple of drag strips around arkansas. They might have some Fri. night action going on. Contact info on the page I think.

Comment

Note 2 self......bring more money........ :

Note 2 other newbies.....see above....... ;D
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

That place was good!! ;D We'll be there Friday night. Depending on how good of time we're making, we might stop in Memphis for some BBQ on the way.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
                  we'll be there friday night judy. we don't know what there is to do in little rock so we were hoping some of the locals could set something up or give some ideas. there's always the mexican restaurant behind the Ramada if all else fails.
                  Yep good Margaritas too if i remember right...after5 it kinda becomes a blur ;D
                  If the Ramada you are referring to is the Ramada at 8 Shackleford Drive, you just brought a smile to my face. ;D I'll need a Margarita or 2 with fellow junkies after 12+ hours of driving. Hope the place is open late as I estimate I won't be arriving until after 10 pm on Friday :-\
                  a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Yep that's the one. I think it's called CozyMels or something like that. Found it.
                    I R Bob
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bob, is this where we ate?
                      Living the dream!

Comment

I'll be in LR friday night and margaritas sound good........but so does jack and coke............or maybe some nice cold beer...... It is really hard to decide. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to drink 'em all. ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                          Bob, is this where we ate?
                          Sure is. If I remember correctly the drinks were good and so was the food.
                          I R Bob

Comment

We will be in LR sometime on friday. Hoping to make VA as a Marine vet it would be great! Probably will not get there untill the afternoon.

Comment

hope to be there on friday sometime. i can always do mexican. sounds like the place to be.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X