2011 Power Tour. Driving in memory of my Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Power Tour. Driving in memory of my Dad

Winger, welcome. Sorry for your loss. Looks like you and your Dad had a great time last year on the tour! Dannie
    Dannie
    2010 Camaro SS
    Long Haul 2010/2011
    Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Your Dad will always be sitting shot gun with you...... God bless you and your family.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Sorry for your loss. welcome to BS , see ya in Montgomery Al. or Nashville.
        It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Can't wait to leave! Heading out Tue night from Texas....staying at international palms resort

Comment

welcome back aboard........sorry for your loss.....many of us have experienced losses to cancer (and we have a cancer quilt and other cancer charities on the Power Tour); losing a loved one does NOT make it acceptable....maybe, those of us who survive (at least for the present time), can attest to those who have passed....we are here, now.....for the time being......in the meantime.....drive that Power Tour, kid!...... it's your time now.......rexx
            Last edited by rexdogg; May 27, 2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Seems appropriate.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Winger, be sure to come by the Painless booth sometime during the tour, to see your dad's memorial square on the quilt.
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I will! I'll be going to the starting line party as well....Can't wait to meet everyone! Thank you for the square and thank you to everyone else for the support/wishes!

Comment

cant wait to see you there at the party, kinda funny we went to the same high school and have almost the same dad stories about PT.

Wish i could have got an thing made in time for the car for a memory of dad..but no time left!!!!
                    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

This is a song that was played for my Dad when he passed away 9 years ago at his funeral and thought it would be appropriate for all who have lost their Dads.
                      Last edited by 63 falcon; May 30, 2011, 03:51 PM.
                      Danny/Zachary
                      HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

This is another song that was played at my Dad's funeral. He grew up on a farm and it seemed appropriate.
                        Danny/Zachary
                        HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Thank you Falcon!

Made it to the hotel here in Cocoa Beach today!!! Love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X