Got my vin number !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my vin number !!

Dealer called yesterday and my car is at the end of the assembly line and he gave me my vin number !! Says that we may see the car as early as St Paddy's day !! Oh ,he also told me that there was a computer gliche and a second Camaro is being built same as the one i ordered. Should see that one about two weeks later. I believe that would be one of the very last Synergy green ones ever built.They are not producing any more in that color.Can't wait to get my hands on it !!!
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Re: Got my vin number !!

Nice!!!! Even better on St Patty's day, green beer, green car,green with envy......... ;D
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Oh yeah, me too.....
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
        Nice!!!! Even better on St Patty's day, green beer, green car,green with envy......... ;D
        Green around the gills :-[ :-*

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
          Originally posted by 200WINS
          Green around the gills :-[ :-*
          Thats the day after..............
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Is this a build pic :P

Saw it at the WOW show in Milwaukee and thought of you Gary. You need to do it!

Or, you could stuff this bad boy in it and be done.

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

ooohhh mods ! I love mods !!!
              Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Anything yet, Gary? ???

Linda 8)

Comment

Working...
                X