I'm back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back again

I was on here back in November asking questions about power tour. Well I'm back and ready to start working on the car to get it ready. I have the money stashed away for the trip from selling my 93 chevy truck so I'm ready. I'll be starting to put in the 700r4 next week and will be ordering all the little parts I need to finish up. I also plan on getting the a/c working if time allows.

Also it looks like my wife won't be able to go on the whole trip so she will be flying in to Indy and ride to Michigan and back home. But I have a friend that plans to go with me for the long haul. Can't wait but I need to get my butt in gear and get everything done.
    79 malibu that hopefully makes it for 3000 miles

Made it with no breakdowns, missing 2012

Re: I'm back again

It takes forever to get here.... but there is never enough time or money to get everything done..... :o

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Well the car defiantly won't be "done" they are never "done". But if I can get the overdrive in Repack the wheel bearings and replace the tie rod end it should be ok for the trip. Oh and a new dip stick and some more comfy seats and a radio and some a/c and new header gaskets and new valvesprings............

Ok so i have alot to do. it will make it positive thinking in effect

Comment

Better get your hotel reservations made!!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Hotels were booked in October so they are good to go.

Comment

Working...
          X