Lake Express (high speed 30-40 mph) Ferry - Milwuakee to Muskegon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lake Express (high speed 30-40 mph) Ferry - Milwuakee to Muskegon

Matt if you want you can be my Copilot down to FL and for the first 3 stops...but then you would have to find someone else to ride with. I plan on cruising to at least Atlanta with Alan and his Indy group on Thursday... and then going to the VA stop on friday on my way into Cocoa Beach.

I probably can even find you a ride with me or my wife back home from Detriot to at least Northern IL if not Milwaukee.

If you could just split the hotels for those first days, i will cover gas.

Let me know if you are intrested
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
      Originally posted by Pumpkin
      No clue at this point as to what I'll be doing as far PT is concerned Scott.
      I will come through Wisconsin on the way to Florida and kidnap you, Bro! :-*

Linda 8)
      If Oshkosh corp. won't let me take the time off it ain't happening Sis :-*.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by GTpilot88
        Matt if you want you can be my Copilot down to FL and for the first 3 stops...but then you would have to find someone else to ride with. I plan on cruising to at least Atlanta with Alan and his Indy group on Thursday... and then going to the VA stop on friday on my way into Cocoa Beach.

I probably can even find you a ride with me or my wife back home from Detriot to at least Northern IL if not Milwaukee.

If you could just split the hotels for those first days, i will cover gas.

Let me know if you are intrested
        Thanks for the offer Scott, but see above post. And you don't have room for my cooler :D.

Matt

Comment

Think about it man..if you can get the time but don't have the $ to do it yourself...i am sure there are many people out there that would let you dip into their cooler
          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

If I can get the time I'll come up with a way to get the money. Just wouldn't be right to leave Pumpkin at home.

Matt

Comment

well you can always room with me those fist stops...save on hotels

Comment

Got that covered too, sharing rooms with Dave and Penny. Sorry to keep sticking pins in your ballons, but I do appreciate the offers.

Matt

Comment

Don't worry about it..just trying to help.... let me know if you are ever down in northern IL..i am 10 miles south of the border and 10 miles from i94

Comment

I'm doing the Sunday one. There is going to be a show at the Mopar Museum Saturday after the tour I will be attending.
                    Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
                    www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

Just read the plans about the lake express ferry to muskegon. Im in muskegon and working the committee to make sure you all have a blast here. Check with the ferry people because we had some early discussions with them about DISCOUNT fares for power tourers. They were talking about letting cars ride for free if you booked a seat for your butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                        Got that covered too, sharing rooms with Dave and Penny. Sorry to keep sticking pins in your ballons, but I do appreciate the offers.
                        You just like to prick anything with your pin don't you !
                        Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Not just anything Gary, but if it warrants being pricked, pricked it'll be ;).

Matt

Comment

Wanted to see if anything came about with the discounts.

Comment

Anyone taking it either way?

We are taking it from Muskegon to Milwaukee on Saturday after the LH ceremony.

Wife is taking on Wed afternoon from Milwaukee to Muskegon to join the tour on Thursday
                              Last edited by GTPilot88; May 27, 2011, 08:54 PM. Reason: saturday not sunday

Comment

I will be taking the Ferry on Sunday Morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X