Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backup car for 56, what modifications would be necessary to fit in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup car for 56, what modifications would be necessary to fit in.

Its even hard for me to admit.

But if the 56 modifications gets more delayed i may have to drive IT.

Yes i had a 60 vette that fit me and our group, 302 ci leave at 7000rpm ,4:88's, 12.11@117 in 1969
    Yup i had a 67 vette, that was all for auto cross. To stock really for me., though it had side pipes.

Now her car, 02 black coupe. Stock, slow, zero personality.
    No i don't care what the gas milage is.
    No i do not belong to the club, or wave to anyone (sorry i am so rude)
    Its a store brought car.

SO give me some changes to make it fit in with the Freaks

Money doesn't buy happiness,
    bob

Re: Backup car for 56, what modifications would be necessary to fit in.

electric cutouts
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

trade it in on an 05 - up and add this - zoom, zoom.

Edelbrock is the most respected name in performance! Since 1938, Edelbrock has manufactured its core products like Carburetors, Cylinder Heads, Intake Manifolds in the USA for quality and performance.

P.S. - That money won't buy happiness story is only a rumor in my estimation, I'd like to try it some day though.
      P.S.S. - You don't need modifications Bob - we like you just the way you are. You wouldn't look good with implants anyway.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Ya gona bring Roz along to dress you as well! :-*

Comment

Get ahold of White Monster and get a Forum Freaks Sticker.

That's all you need.

You have nothing to prove to us. We know who you are
          and we like what we see, no matter what you're driving.

Be safe.

Jon

Comment

Bob, I've got an extra 2010 PT decal; we could slap that the top of the windshield. If your better half would agree to that. I am just saying .......

Or maybe you should buy a case of good beer and invite us over to finish the '56.

Back to work, David

Comment

Originally posted by millerd
              Bob, I've got an extra 2010 PT decal; we could slap that the top of the windshield. If your better half would agree to that. I am just saying .......

Or maybe you should buy a case of good beer and invite us over to finish the '56.

Back to work, David

Umm yeah what David said...........The invite us over part... :D
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

i did find some Tommy Hilfinger socks at a garage sale

Comment

A BIG COOLER... ;D
                  Longhauler 2009,2011
                  Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                    i did find some Tommy Hilfinger socks at a garage sale
                    Something like these

Comment

Lets turn it into a Rat Rod!

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS

Back to work, David

I'm in!
                        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                        DW- 12,16,17
                        "Stay thirsty my friends"
                        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge
                          Originally posted by 200WINS
                          Bob, I've got an extra 2010 PT decal; we could slap that the top of the windshield. If your better half would agree to that. I am just saying .......Or maybe you should buy a case of good beer and invite us over to finish the '56. Back to work, David
                          I'm in!
                          Me Too, set the date!
                          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I am overwhelmed with the offers for help
                            i really appreciate them
                            thanks
                            bob

and on bringing the wifes car
                            i just couldn't do it for all the antic's i have been involved with those cars.

the backup car will be ?Probaly one of my friends something or the other.

The 56 WILL be DONE
                            or it will be on a trailer behind the F-150

Comment

With 80 plus days left to get '56 ready, I don't understand why you are even contemplating not taking her.
                              Would be like leaving your best girl home on a Saturday night :'(
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                              X