Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backup car for 56, what modifications would be necessary to fit in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Backup car for 56, what modifications would be necessary to fit in.

I for one would not want to face the 56 after leaving her home from the BIG dance (2011 PT) :o

Originally posted by redragtop
    With 80 plus days left to get '56 ready, I don't understand why you are even contemplating not taking her. Would be like leaving your best girl home on a Saturday night :'(
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

so i have drinking a little
      boob

Comment

The '56 is an icon.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

For sure....I'm not sure the PT will launch without it being there.......or Drag Week either for that matter......
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bob...I piece the GTS back together {minus the AC, which nearly lead to divorce...} in 7 days.
            Common man, can't be all bad.
            Hell. I FINALLY got my bumpers chromed.
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Don't worry Andrew, Bob has a plan :
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

If promises are kept
                i should have the 56 back
                in time for Bang Shift Time Trails @ Lebenon Valley 4-10-2011
                trailing 56, towing with with F-150 with 170K gas job
                56 needs A LOT OF TLC before time trials,

If it wasn't for the grand kids AND jEREMY AND <HEAD, i wouldn't normally be racing before Power Tour

But it sure isn't a BaD tHING
                bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                  If promises are kept
                  i should have the 56 back
                  in time for Bang Shift Time Trails @ Lebenon Valley 4-10-2011
                  trailing 56, towing with with F-150 with 170K gas job
                  56 needs A LOT OF TLC before time trials,

If it wasn't for the grand kids AND jEREMY AND <HEAD, i wouldn't normally be racing before Power Tour

But it sure isn't a BaD tHING
                  bob
                  Right on BOB!!!!! Woohoo!!!! We are in your corner, if we were closer we'd be in your garage!!!!!

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Haven't been here in a long time,and when I do check in I see Bounc'n Bob thinking of throwing in the towel!!??Come on Bob,do I have to drag the bad kitty out to push on your rear bumper again?I'll come down there from the great white north if I hear anymore talk like that!! ;Dshaggn/Fay

Comment

Working...
                    X