For all my Power Tour friends!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For all my Power Tour friends!!!!

Now if this doesn't screw up and the gov. up to badly , the butterscotch could be added to our wish list.
    Dave & Miss Money Penny
    Oshkosh, WI
    Long Hauler --- 2008/09/10/11 and now waiting for ..................

Comment

Sorry talked to the big boss. No butterscotch. Maybe next time.
      Dave & Miss Money Penny
      Oshkosh, WI
      Long Hauler --- 2008/09/10/11 and now waiting for ..................

Comment

Originally posted by 68 Imp Drop top
        No problem. Well the Butterscotch is done, I am not sure what to say about it yet. It has a good flavor but is still strong in alcohol taste. But I do drink mine stronger than what I sell due to people not liking the strong alcohol taste, so that may be why. I think I will make another jar like I sell and recheck. :-\.
        Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

Originally posted by pro65
          No problem. Well the Butterscotch is done, I am not sure what to say about it yet. It has a good flavor but is still strong in alcohol taste. But I do drink mine stronger than what I sell due to people not liking the strong alcohol taste, so that may be why. I think I will make another jar like I sell and recheck. :-\.
          Hey ya Cracker ass cracker...why dont ya do just that
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by pro65
            Check and recheck, just pack that jar up and get it ready for delivery :-*
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I don't beleive this Butterscotch is going to work out as planed. > I made another jar but when I lower the alcohol level it just does not taste correct. I may try 1 or 2 more but I can't keep waisting good booze. :-\

Comment

I am sure it will be fine. Like I said, pack it up, get it ready for delivery and stop wasting good booze :
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Forget the butterscotch and make all coconut and green apple.The two mix quit nicely together.Just my two cents worth,oh and i need some of both.
                  Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Ok here is a deal for some people. I set the cut off date for orders to April 15th. Today is the 17th, I will take more orders until the end of the month too help Matt AKA ( Pumpkin )
                    ( orange 95z ) to get on power tour. All you have to do is order 3 jars and the money from the 3rd jar will go to MATT. Sorry this does not count for the people that have already placed orders, Unless you want to add to your order. Please place orders so we can get him on PT.

For anyone that donate's at least $250 dollars to help Matt get on PT I will give them 1 FREE JAR.
                    That does not include Bourbon.
                    Mike or Matt will have to confirm the amount for you to get your free jar.
                    Last edited by pro65; April 17, 2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                      X