Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your Real Name and what are you driving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your Real Name and what are you driving!

^
    That's not his real name !
    ;D

Comment

Originally posted by djinva
      This will be my first long haul.......if I can get my junk running. (I tried to post a pic of my truck but it would not upload)

djinva
      71 C-10 Satin Black
      DJ- driver
      Josh- co driver
      Dublin VA
      Viginia tag # ID 16-003

DJ, pm me a pic of the truck and I'll post it for you.

I guess I'll get in on this madness even though most of you know me.

Bob
      2002 True Blue Lightning
      Seems to smoke a lot
      Ohio plate HY VOLTJ
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        This will be my first long haul.......if I can get my junk running. (I tried to post a pic of my truck but it would not upload)

djinva
        71 C-10 Satin Black
        DJ- driver
        Josh- co driver
        Dublin VA
        Viginia tag # ID 16-003

DJ, pm me a pic of the truck and I'll post it for you.

I guess I'll get in on this madness even though most of you know me.

Bob
        2002 True Blue Lightning
        Seems to smoke a lot
        Ohio plate HY VOLTJ

From the back tires! :o ;D

Linda 8)

Comment

69SS 350 5 Speed, Jim & Maureen,Jefferson City, Missouri, Indigo Blue 69 Camaro SS, (Missouri Plate, Her SS) or Monza Red 69 Corvette Roadster (Missouri 69 Plate, PA2 549)

Not absolutely sure which car we are taking yet but leaning towards the Camaro again because there is a lot more room.
          Jim & Maureen
          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Room schmmoom - we wanta see the vette !! But the Camaro is sweet too.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59
              Hi DJ,

We live about 40 minutes from you! Give us a hollar and let us know when you are leaving to go to Cocoa Beach. We already have 3 or 4 people traveling together to Cocoa, you're welcome to join us if you like!
              I am not sure when we are leaving. My son Josh who is going with me will be working a summer job in South Carolina so I have to met him somewhere. My brother in Winston-Salem may also be going so I would also have to met him. When are you leaving?
              http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                ^
                That's not his real name !
                ;D
                Yes it is and the witness protection system will confirm that. ;D ;D ;D
                OH YEAH
                Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Here you go DJ. Us truck guys gotta stick together. ;D

I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59
                    Hi DJ,

We live about 40 minutes from you! Give us a hollar and let us know when you are leaving to go to Cocoa Beach. We already have 3 or 4 people traveling together to Cocoa, you're welcome to join us if you like!
                    I am not sure when we are leaving. My son Josh who is going with me will be working a summer job in South Carolina so I have to met him somewhere. My brother in Winston-Salem may also be going so I would also have to met him. When are you leaving?
                    We will probably leave on Thursday morning. We also are meeting people along the way, could turn into one big happy caravan!!
                    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                      Here you go DJ. Us truck guys gotta stick together. ;D

You have good taste in trucks - Mike thinks so too.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Blulightning- Thanks so much for posting the pic of my truck.

elcaminogirl- I am pretty sure I will not be able to leave until Friday, buy maybe I will catch up to your group somewhere along the way. My 2 brothers my be going along with us, in a white 87 Monte SS, one lives in Bluefield VA and the other in Winston-Salem and my son in Charleston SC so we are not sure how to get everyone together. Keep me posted as I would love to catch up with some experienced HRPT folks.

70-Chevy- got to love them 67-72 Chevys. One of my brothers just got a 70 Suburban but it needs to much to be ready, so I will be taking my old rough 71 since it has overdrive.
                        http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

anus (Elvan - there is another spelling in case this one stumps you)
                          Blue Oval
                          blurry
                          self
                          rarely

Comment

DJ, have seen your truck somewhere, but can't remember where! Will keep you advised of our travel plans, I think we are still planning to leave on Thursday, but is not set in stone yet! Not even sure at this point which car we are taking!! You and your group are welcome to travel with us if you can.

We will be meeting a friend somewhere along the way. Usually what we do is plan the route, then see where the other person is coming from, and decide on a place along the way to meet. We will probably go over to I-95 and go down to FL that way. That's what we did in Nov. when we went to the Turkey Run. Takes about 10-11 hours travel time, but we usually stop to eat and stop overnight around Savannah, GA., then continue to FL the next morning. We would like to get there on Friday in time to do the Veteran's Home visit.

Keep in touch with your travel plans!
                            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Blulightning- Thanks so much for posting the pic of my truck.

elcaminogirl- I am pretty sure I will not be able to leave until Friday, buy maybe I will catch up to your group somewhere along the way. My 2 brothers my be going along with us, in a white 87 Monte SS, one lives in Bluefield VA and the other in Winston-Salem and my son in Charleston SC so we are not sure how to get everyone together. Keep me posted as I would love to catch up with some experienced HRPT folks.

70-Chevy- got to love them 67-72 Chevys. One of my brothers just got a 70 Suburban but it needs to much to be ready, so I will be taking my old rough 71 since it has overdrive.
                              We'll keep an eye out for you -
                              I'll be driving my 2004 shortbed Silverado Black -
                              I need to win one of the crate motors, or the Camaro, or the LOTTERY some day.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

: If you would like to see what I do in my spare time ,go to northchannelems.org :
                                Danny/Zachary
                                HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X