Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty pumped (ordered my tickets yesterday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty pumped (ordered my tickets yesterday)

Ordered my tickets for the 9pm show at the grand ol opre on the 7th/ Carrie Underwood, Lady A, Jerrod Neimon, and the Oakridge boys and others are all preforming. Only thing that sucks is I found out the the CMA music fest is the 8th to the 12th and it is also on my list of "to do " events BUT the long hauler award is as well so that will be the coal this year.

You guys found any other cool stuff to do at the stops?

Re: Pretty pumped (ordered my tickets yesterday)

Could you post up a link for this please?
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
      Could you post up a link for this please?
      Grand Ole Opry: The Grand Ole Opry music show in Nashville has become synonymous with Nashville entertainment for nearly a century. There is no better way to spend amazing Saturday nights in Nashville TN than with a visit to this famous venue There are always surprises at the shows, and you never know when your favorite may be performing.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Thanks Matt!! We will look into it, Is any one else interested?
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

9:00 is too late for us old f**rts......we'd consider the 7:00 show tho.....I'm a bit concerned about parking......
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

ya parking is going to suck due to the cma music fest. The lady on the tickey line said the sell out everything every year

Comment

Thats good points Ed, After a few hundred miles driving I guess if we went to the venue, stamped our cards and went directly to the hotel, maybe we could make the 7 show, but yea parking? Its not that my car is that nice but it's nice to me and I would like to keep it that way. I still would like to go in the Opry area and hang out. Anyone with Nashville knowledge ?

Comment

Shows to be a 9:30 start time on the website, and Martina Mcbride is on the list too. That would be one late night, but the ride up to Indy the next day is a straight shot up I-65 if need be.
                GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Yep, and we could always call a cab and eliminate the parking issue.........
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'm interested in the 7:00 show, but 9:30 would be on the late side.

Comment

I am going to the 9:30 and will be going in my fairmont so i'll have room for 2 maybe three if you aren't built like me. I decided to take my fairmont since gas is high and Nashville being so busy and Detroit being .... Well Detroit

Comment

I'm in for the 9:30 show, find some BBQ before, onto the show. Just moved from the HI on Elm Pike to the HIE Opryland, looks to be less than a mile away according to the map. Hope it's right.
                        Dannie
                        2010 Camaro SS
                        Long Haul 2010/2011
                        Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Dannie - stop in Texas and get some boots and a hat for the Opry !
                          See ya soon -
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil, Sorry can't do it, gonna have to stay with the Van's High Tops...but I'm sure will be in Texas for at least a day of driving...See you in June.
                            Dannie
                            2010 Camaro SS
                            Long Haul 2010/2011
                            Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Working...
                            X