Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Forum Freaks Shirts, Hats, Etc. ON SALE NOW FOR 2011 Power Tour!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Forum Freaks Shirts, Hats, Etc. ON SALE NOW FOR 2011 Power Tour!!!!

Everything is on sale now in the store.

REMINDER: ALL ORDERS MUST BE IN BY 12 NOON EASTERN ON MAY 1 OR YOUR ORDER IS NOT GUARANTEED TO SHIP MAY 16TH IN TIME FOR DELIVERY BY POWER TOUR.

Click the following link to go directly to the store. On the right above the "JOIN NOW" button is the Forum Freaks section, but also check out the rest of the store for BangShift.com windshield banners, decals, etc.

http://bangshiftcom.bigcartel.com/

Each Forum Freaks shirt order will come with 1 4x6 BangShift Decal and 2 small decals.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: BangShift Forum Freaks Shirts, Hats, Etc. ON SALE NOW FOR 2011 Power Tour!!!!

What days what colors?
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Re: BangShift Forum Freaks Shirts, Hats, Etc. ON SALE NOW FOR 2011 Power Tour!!!!

Here's a direct link to the Forum Freaks gear>> http://bangshiftcom.bigcartel.com/category/forum-freaks

Originally posted by GTpilot88
      What days what colors?
      That's up to ya'll, but in years past the brightest color was chosen for the LH picture day.

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Well guy's and gal's.... are we doing Pink on Saturday this year? We would definitely stand out.... :o ;D

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Pink is PRETTY!! Is the Tie Dye on a grey shirt?
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

What days what colors?
            I'm wearing my Starting Line Party shirt on Saturday in Cocoa Beach.
            ;)

Comment

was going to wear mine that day too...but what colors ar the other days i need to make a purchase and want to get the right colors!
              Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

OK, since we are using the same colors as last year, why don't we just use the same Color of the Day,
                schedule that Matt devised last year ?

Matt's proposed shirt color schedule:
                Saturday, June 4 Cocoa Beach, FL - SLP / Tie-dye / Hawaiian
                Sunday June 5. Valdosta, GA - Black
                Monday June 6, Montgomery, AL - Gray
                Tuesday June 7, Nashville, TN - Red
                Wednesday June 8, Indianapolis, IN - Tie-dye / Hawaiian
                Thursday June 9, Muskegon, MI - Black
                Friday June 10, Detroit, MI - Gray
                Saturday June 11, Long Haulers Ceremony - Red

Comment

What days what colors?
                  That's up to ya'll, but in years past the brightest color was chosen for the LH picture day.

was going to wear mine that day too...but what colors ar the other days i need to make a purchase and want to get the right colors!

[/quote]

Last years schedule was Hawaiian/TD-Saturday, Black-Sunday, Grey-Monday, Red-Tuesday. And then repeat for a total of four shirts. This year they've added a pink one, so we're at five. So either buy the four main colors, or buy all five, not really all that difficult a concept 8).

Damn, treed me Steve by a wide margin. I got distracted, yea that's it:D.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                    This year they've added a pink one, so we're at five.
                    So either buy the four main colors, or buy all five, not really all that difficult a concept.
                    You are right again Matt !

I got Chad to add pink for the Men's & Women's FF T-shirts.
                    Of course we still have the Women's Bella Spaghetti Strap Tank Tops too, but these do not say Forum Freaks, only BANGShift.com

Last year when I proposed a pink shirt, quite a few males were apparently not confident enough in their masculinity to wear a pink shirt and whined so much, that I dismissed that notion for this year.
                    If some of you real men want to wear a pink shirt, then go for it on any day you want too, because you can !!!
                    ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                      So either buy the four main colors, or buy all five, not really all that difficult a concept.

If some of you real men want to wear a pink shirt, then go for it on any day you want too, because you can !!!
                      ;D
                      should go great with your long hair, earrings, necklaces, and speedos fellas.
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I would propose Pink for LH day and picture 8)
                        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd
                          Originally posted by White Monster

;D
                          should go great with your long hair, earrings, necklaces, and speedos fellas.
                          Mike

have you been peeking in my window?

Comment

LOL ;D.......i wasn't sure who I'd get it from 1st
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                              I would propose Pink for LH day and picture 8)
                              Well, it would definitely stand out in a crowd of gearheads !!
                              :D

Comment

Working...
                              X