Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Change Your Email Address

How to Change Your Email Address

Some members have had problems changing their email addresses, due to the "Profile Information" link not working properly. There is a workaround, that everyone can use, until they get it fixed.

Copy and paste the link below into your browser window and change the "u=xxx" with your own usernumber.
    (which you can see in the browsers info-bar at the bottom left of the screen, when you hover the mouse over your own username.)

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/index...ion=profile;u=xxx;sa=account

where xxx is your user number (or x, xx, xxx - whatever number of digits required for your user number).

Better hurry up and get it done before tomorrow !!!
    ;D

Re: How to Change Your Email Address

I just found out from Brian that PM's will probably not make the transition, so save any information in your My Messages folders before the transition from the Simple Machines Forums platform to the V-Bulletin software.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      I just found out from Brian that PM's will probably not make the transition, so save any information in your My Messages folders before the transition from the Simple Machines Forums platform to the V-Bulletin software.
      >

Any quick way to do that? I've got 30 pages...
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I had 21 pages in my outbox and 19 pages in my Inbox.

I just copy & pasted what I needed to save into a Word document, one message at a time.
        If somebody has a better way, speak up for the benefit of everyone else.
        ;)

Comment

Working...
        X