• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imported_55lincoln
    I'm in but forced to use new name
    all my info seems to be there but now I am imported can this be fixed
    next question
    on the old format all new posts were at the top now it is reveresed can this be changed
    Got to edit profile and view/change your personal preferences - I like the newest e-mail at the top myself.
    Good luck -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
      And where did our smiley faces go?
      Smileys are installed and ready to use. Here is how.

When logged in, click on Settings at the top right of the page under the banner ad.

When the settings page opens, click on General Setting down at the lower left.

Scroll down the General Setting page and almost at the bottom under Miscellaneous Options is the Message Editor Interface. By default you will have the Basic editor check off. Making the setting Standard, or Enhanced will give you the smiley option. Choose either one, and save at the bottom of the page.

Click on Forum at the top left and you'll be back to the forum.

When you go to reply to a post, click Advanced on the lower right of the reply window and this will give you the smileys. Click (more) if you want to see more of them and the text shortcuts to put them in yourselves.

Have fun.
      ~ White Monster ~

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
        How do I get my old avitar back??

I'll come back in a week or so when there are more people here..Over to the OTHER SIDE for awhile..
        Wow, bailed out kinda quick .... ha, ha, ha.
        Anyhow, click the Settings link at the top right of page, just under the advertisement.
        Then select Change Avatar on the left side of the screen, in the box.
        There are three choices for you to use to load an avatar.
        Enjoy ....
        ~ White Monster ~

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
          Now for next question: How do we do PMs now?
          PM's not operational at the moment.
          ~ White Monster ~

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            Nice new screen name Steve.
            Thanks Bob .... must be nice being a Legendary BangShifter !!!
            ~ White Monster ~

Comment

Nevets,

Help!! How to do PMs now? Can't see a way to do from thread like we used to, and when I go to Messages - Send New Message, when I click Submit Message, it says "The following errors occured with your message", but doesn't list any errors. Also does not send.
              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Well fooey!
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

***IF YOU ARE TRYING TO LOG ON AND ARE GETTING A BANNED MESSAGE****
                  e-mail Brian your username to [email protected]

This is emerging as an issue for several people and we want to see who it is effecting so we can get it fixed.

~ White Monster ~

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                    Well fooey!
                    Yes, oh impatient one ... read before you type.

Anyhow, to answer your question, once PM's are operational, all you need do is click on the user name of the person you want to send a message to and an action drop down box appears, where Sent Private Message is one of the options.
                    ~ White Monster ~

Comment

Terri, I got an e-mail notice that you tried to PM me, but my in box is full. The guys were supposed to up our capacity, but I guess it hasn't happened yet. I tried calling you a few minutes ago.
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I dont know i go away for a few weeks and come back to a new forum lol

Comment

OK, that had to be one of the most pain in the ass things Brian.

Sort of about on pair when DF set Chad on Fire in the CJ days. Speaking of which, WTF IS that video?

I keep getting asked to log back in. I clicked remember me, but it kept booting my ass out.
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Private Messages Now Operational !!!

Yep, PM's work now.

Sent one to Terri for testing.
                            ~ White Monster ~

Comment

There is a limit of 50 messages, so you have to delete them to below 50 before you will receive a new PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X