Getting Pumpkin (Matt) on Power Tour 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Pumpkin (Matt) on Power Tour 2011

Matt (Pumpkin) has been "paying it forward" for many years. He has always lent a helping hand whenever he could. I think it is finally his turn to get some help from us fellow bangshifters. As most people probably know, Matt has been unable to secure steady employment since last fall. He has relocated his residence a couple of times to find work, yet so far it has not been fruitful. This has left him in the unenviable position of not being able to go on Power Tour this year. I spoke with Matt about soliciting funds to help him afford to go this year. Although he has done this type of thing for others over the years, he was hesitant to have this done for him. I told him I thought we could raise some cash to help him out and he agreed to let me. Sooo, anybody care to help a fellow bangshifter out??? A buck or two or more would be terriffic, whatever you can afford. I can be reached via PM or phone for my address. Thanks in advance.

Mike and Donna (Redragtop)
    517-881-5381
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Ok Matt. Free rooms in every city. I've got 2 beds in every city and you're welcome to one of them. That should save a few bucks.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Mike, I tried a PM but don't think it went....send me your address.
      Ed, Mary
      & 'Earl'

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.....

Comment

Check your profile page, I don't think my PM went through either but might have left you a message on your profile page, not really sure. This might not have been a good time to say PM me!
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I have a free beds in Cocoa on friday, Sanford on Saturday, Valdosta on Sunday .... my copilot is meeting me in montgomery, and i kick while i sleep so he won't sleep next to me....Matt you are more than welcome

If you decide to come with out Pumpkin let me know i have an open seat in my car on the way to FL and till Montgomery then you would have to join in with someone else.

Sorry this is all i can offer wish i could be so much more!!!!...we are in the process of moving and buying a new home and things are tight right now with the change over....just figured today we are going to have to get an apartment and storage for about 3 months too.
          Last edited by GTPilot88; April 15, 2011, 07:15 PM.
          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I sent you a pm too,Don't know if it went out or not
            Longhauler 2009,2011
            Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

I'll give you a call Mike, I'm in.
              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
              DW- 12,16,17
              "Stay thirsty my friends"
              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Matt who?
                Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

i think it's the fat guy with the crew cut that's always sucking on a bottle of perrier....i'll call today
                  Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by fine59 View Post
                    Matt who?
                    You know,The guy with the nail in his finger.
                    Longhauler 2009,2011
                    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                      Matt (Pumpkin) has been "paying it forward" for many years. He has always lent a helping hand whenever he could. I think it is finally his turn to get some help from us fellow bangshifters. As most people probably know, Matt has been unable to secure steady employment since last fall. He has relocated his residence a couple of times to find work, yet so far it has not been fruitful. This has left him in the unenviable position of not being able to go on Power Tour this year. I spoke with Matt about soliciting funds to help him afford to go this year. Although he has done this type of thing for others over the years, he was hesitant to have this done for him. I told him I thought we could raise some cash to help him out and he agreed to let me. Sooo, anybody care to help a fellow bangshifter out??? A buck or two or more would be terriffic, whatever you can afford. I can be reached via PM or phone for my address. Thanks in advance.

Mike and Donna (Redragtop)
                      517-881-5381

Mike: about much do you think would be appropriate (no totals necessary on public board).....I can kick in some; I would ask you to pm me, but I lost another pm during the board transition, got a message that my inbox was full (?)...tried to clear it out, don't know if it's working; if not, I'll try and pm you or put my email address out......rexx

Comment

I am having problems with PMs. Don't seem to be able to send or receive them. Until they get this fixed, you will have to contact me by phone (517-881-5381) or email [email protected] I am not sure how to set up paypal to receive money for those who have expressed interest in that

A big thanks to those who have contacted me already. Good thing I have a phone plan with texting
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI

Comment

You guys rule! A very heartfelt thank you to my Freak Family!
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

my wife and i will be joining up in Indy. i will gladly pitch in what i can for gas/food money. been through those times and the power tour helped me forget about them if only for a week. will help with what i can.

Comment

I had posted to this last night but dont see it now. I am in for sure.
                              Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

Working...
                              X