Getting Pumpkin (Matt) on Power Tour 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
    Thanks Mike! If you are on PT be sure to say "hi". The veterans will appreciate your goodwill.

Linda
    I believe Mike and his lovely wife orchestrated the pancake feed a bunch of us stopped at in 2009 in Wisc. to support the National Guard troops.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
      Man, am I going to be sore later today when I wake up. One of my jobs is tightening nuts with a torque wrench that weighs every bit of 70 lbs in an awkward position. Torque value, 664 ft/lbs. I'm old and tired right now
      That will be a good kind of sore, Bro. Besides you can sooth the aches and pains with beer!

Linda

Comment

Yep, the pancake breakfast for the troops was my wifes doings. I am not able to make the powertour this year (daughters high school graduation and son's birthday). I am going to Bonneville in August though! I hope you all have a great week!

Comment

Man, am I going to be sore later today when I wake up. One of my jobs is tightening nuts with a torque wrench that weighs every bit of 70 lbs in an awkward position. Torque value, 664 ft/lbs. I'm old and tired right now
          you sound like a girl !

Comment

I feel your pain Matt.....I'm landscaping the front yard, rock wall,dirt,sod.

Also,Mike was the guy that helped me get a new battery in the car when it went out at the breakfast.

that pancake wheel was still the coolest thing I ever seen in a kitchen
            Last edited by 173rdherd; May 7, 2011, 03:05 AM. Reason: becaase I can
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Matt, good to hear things are lookin up for you!!! I know I have been bummed missing out on the tour the last couple years, but dealt with it by hitting all the local shows I can. Maybe we will meet at one of them sometime this summer.
              Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Mike ,I sent you a pm. Let me know if you got it.
                Longhauler 2009,2011
                Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Originally posted by tunaboat View Post
                  you sound like a girl !
                  I took some Motrin just reading his post
                  So. Central PA
                  Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
                    Mike ,I sent you a pm. Let me know if you got it.
                    Glenn, I did get one a few days ago. Thanks
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                    X