Power Tour Autocross - questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Autocross - questions

Does anyone have the information for this?

I think its at the Alabama location - and Royal Purple is sponsoring it - does anyone know where the sign up and registration information is?

Thanks,
    Craig

It's in Nashville - I read it in HRM June issue. Also saw it posted somewhere, not sure where though.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Autocross? Hmm. Maybe I need to leave the deep gears out back. Read the same thing in HRM. Nashville.
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I want to try this but why have it in Nashville, That is the one town I want to go spend the day exploring especially since CMA music fest starts the next day so a bunch of the country singer will be in town

Comment

Just leave you car with us and we'll videotape it for ya - while you're out chasin' Shania.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            Just leave you car with us and we'll videotape it for ya - while you're out chasin' Shania.
            How about we bring Shania to the autocross?....someone send her manager an invite.....rexx

Comment

She is a fox -
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

lol na I have tickets to see my new wife Carrie underwood..... mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                  I want to try this but why have it in Nashville, That is the one town I want to go spend the day exploring especially since CMA music fest starts the next day so a bunch of the country singer will be in town
                  Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                  lol na I have tickets to see my new wife Carrie underwood..... mmmmm
                  Hmm, I'll correct this one mini discussion:
                  I want to try this but why have it in Nashville, That is the one town I want to go spend the day exploring Shania, with Carrie Underwood..... mmmmm
                  Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Tag team 'rasslin with those two ladies sounds like fun.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

You make that tag team happen I'll give you the pink slip lol

Comment

OK, ok, sorry I took the detour to gutterville.
                        Back to topic at hand:
                        Nashville, but nothing set in stone yet.
                        Andrew

Comment

BUMP... any one know if they are doing Pre Registration for the autocross???? it is in Nashville right?
                          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Ive searched - found nothing...

Comment

Working...
                            X