Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

SO I got logged back in after my password would no longer work and not ALL the text that people put in the post are so small I can't read it (I have a 23in monitor) can someone post IN LARGE FONT so I can read it how to change the font to a larger size please!

Ok SO WTF after I made this post everything wen't to normal size..... What ever so I guess this can be erased . Unless it changes back!

Comment

They said it was a glitch when you log in for the first time.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

aaa ok well I saw the sticky but was unable to read it so.......

Comment

well, technology is wonderful....no? the board switches over from one platform to another.....subscribers are basically lost; fonts change, some folks get to log on after fighting through the computer jungles of Peru and India, pm's either don't work, or they are sent into cyberspace...and this is progress?

Comment

i still have the small font and am hoping it will get bigger or there is a setting they can change or something
            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by 442copilot70 View Post
              i still have the small font and am hoping it will get bigger or there is a setting they can change or something
              there are some posts above re: font sizes.....I think that there are other posts regarding this topic....good luck in finding those, managing this board is like Stevie Wonder doing the New York Marathon....

Comment

I missed it, when did Stevie Wonder do the NY marathon?

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                there are some posts above re: font sizes.....I think that there are other posts regarding this topic....good luck in finding those, managing this board is like Stevie Wonder doing the New York Marathon....
                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Scott,Ignore the picture on the left and read from here on. It worked for me,and that's not easy to do..
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...d=1#post515242
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Rett, are you missing the spell check feature also ^^^^^^^
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                    X