chattanooga,tn area power tourers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chattanooga,tn area power tourers

hey everyone.. anyone on here going on the tour from the chattanooga, tn area?

We're a few hours east of you, about a hundred miles from Bristol.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

when are you planning on heading south? and what route are you planning on taking?

Comment

As of right now, we are probably going to leave on Thursday, hopefully early morning. May stop for the night if we get tired, which would put us into Florida about mid-day or earlier Friday. We will be going down I-77 to Columbia, SC, then 26 to I-95, stay on 95 into Florida. Not sure exactly about the schedule yet, we will be meeting a few people along the way. If you are looking for someone to travel with, and we can coordinate schedules, you're welcome to join us somewhere along the way!
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Hey I live in Woodstock Ga. Just north of ATL. I'll be leaving on friday morning. Probably around 6 am. I want to get to the VA cruise in.
          OH YEAH
          Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Terri,
            I'm leaving Thursday morning too. Hopefully I can meet up with you and the King/Winston Salem contengent at the I-26/I-95 intersection. Ya'll want to go to Daytona USA Friday on the way in?
            Non-denominational car nut.
            Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
            Do you go all the way?

Comment

hey jim, i was also planning on leaving fri morning and ill be heading through atlanta. i think woodstock is about an hour from me.

Comment

If you want I can send you my phone #. Yes about an hour south of you. But then again that depends on how you drive and how many cops are out there.
                OH YEAH
                Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Charles, would love to hook up with you! Daytona USA sounds like fun. We'll have to get together and finalize schedules a week or two ahead of leaving. Are you doing the Spring Blooms Tour?

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                    Charles, would love to hook up with you! Daytona USA sounds like fun. We'll have to get together and finalize schedules a week or two ahead of leaving. Are you doing the Spring Blooms Tour?
                    I have not looked at that thread at all since I have to work that weekend. We'll talk sometime before jumping off day. I want to get as far south that day as I can manage, maybe between J'ville and Daytona. I want to get into Cocoa Beach Friday afternoon. Hopefully you'll bring the western NC contengent with you that day.
                    Non-denominational car nut.
                    Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                    Do you go all the way?

Comment

My plan was to leave early Thursday morning, and running the 12 hours straight. My parents live in Melbourne, and I plan to stay with them that night. I have made this run many times. I'm not sure how much it will add if I run 77S.
                      Living the dream!

Comment

that sounds great jim. you can just pm me on here if you want

Comment

Just replied to your PM.
                          Figuring getting into Chattanooga Late wednesday. UhHhhh 15-16 hour drive.

I might leave Thursday morning, but not sure yet. I'd just like to hit Cocoa Beach and not be completely toasted from the drive.
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Man you guys are killing me.....I can not leave until Sat morning. No way to leave Thursday or even Friday and it hurts. Have fun and I will see you guys on Sat.
                            See ya on the road
                            Mark

Comment

Well...on the flip side, I have a 1500 mile drive to get to Florida.
                              Feeling like toast already
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                              X