A new "me"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new "me"

For some reason couldn't get my old login to work, even asking for new password. It's probably me, as I swear I have some sort of electrical/computer force field around me at times. Anyway, I'm new, but not new. I'm just back to 1 post again. Can't wait for PT!!!!!
    Last edited by SuperJim; April 25, 2011, 07:53 AM. Reason: speeling
    Jim

Answering myself to see if I got it correct yet...
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Fixed it! I'm not "new" anymore!!!!!

Sorry for wasting your time.
      Jim T
      Supercar Collectibles
      www.Supercar1.com

Comment

it's not you. i would get a new password. it would let me sign on. but as soon as i tried to do anything (i.e. post or go to "settings"), i would be kicked out of the system. i was told this morning everything was ok....not. seems i had to switch over to Firefox instead of AOL to be able to get this to work. only thing is Firefox is moving slower than AOL. ughhhhh!!!
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

U need DSL

Originally posted by cobra View Post
          it's not you. i would get a new password. it would let me sign on. but as soon as i tried to do anything (i.e. post or go to "settings"), i would be kicked out of the system. i was told this morning everything was ok....not. seems i had to switch over to Firefox instead of AOL to be able to get this to work. only thing is Firefox is moving slower than AOL. ughhhhh!!!
          Get DSL and it will be LIGHNING Fast

Comment

Working...
          X