HRPT Caravan to meet at Summit Racing McDonough, just off I-75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRPT Caravan to meet at Summit Racing McDonough, just off I-75

I posted this on the HRPT boards and it was suggested that I also put it here.

OK, here is the plan. If you are coming through Georgia on Sat the 4th heading down to Cocoa Beach, there will be a few of us meeting in the parking lot of Summit Racing in McDonough GA.
    20 King Mill Road
    McDonough, GA 30253

Summit is just off I-75 at exit 216 Hwy 155

We will be there by 6:45AM and leave by 7:00...........please e-mail me and let me know if you can make it, or just show up and we will roll out from there.

I will be driving a black 1928 Model A sedan

[email protected]

We're here George, but I think most of us will be in Cocoa Beach on Friday......can't hook up.....
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

We will be in Cocoa Beach Friday too, will have to hopefully me you all somewhere on the tour.

Linda

Comment

ATL? Def not going that way - taking 77/26/95 to Cocoa Beach.

Comment

Man you guys are killing me. No way that I can be there Friday, but see you along the way. Have a good trip down to Cocoa.
          If there are any others that are just now making plans, you are welcome to meet us at Summit and start from there. See 1st post.

THANKS and see ya on the road

Comment

Last Chance........OK, here is the plan. If you are coming through Georgia on Sat the 4th heading down to Cocoa Beach, there will be a few of us meeting in the parking lot of Summit Racing in McDonough GA.
            20 King Mill Road
            McDonough, GA 30253

Summit is just off I-75 at exit 216 Hwy 155

We will be there by 6:45AM and leave by 7:00...........please e-mail me and let me know if you can make it, or just show up and we will roll out from there.

I will be driving a black 1928 Model A sedan

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X