I registered! (big deal to me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I registered! (big deal to me)

Okay, who cares, right? Well I do, because it wasn't looking good and it still isn't unless I can split a room with someone. (Andrew check your PMs). I'm going to take the Chevelle (a/c) which makes me nervous on many counts. Mostly because I'm a fuel injected/modern kinda of guy and running into carb or hei problems before I get there worries me some. Now once I get there I know Matt aka I'll fix my Hei with a paperclip will be there ;).

See ya on the road (hopefully)

JB
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

We haven't registered yet, but will do so soon. Uncle Sam had his hand out so had to pay him and the State of Colorado!

Linda

Comment

I haven't registered yet either but I will soon.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I registered now all I have to do is show up
        OH YEAH
        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Just completed last weekend, lets hope the 'bird is looking forward to the trip this year
          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Great to hear James, remember to make your reservations in the right state!!
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Man, I was hoping y'all forgot that!
              sigpic

Comment

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT, MY FRIEND!!!!! Thats great, is Rocky going to make it?
                HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                DW- 12,16,17
                "Stay thirsty my friends"
                The worlds most interesting man

Comment

James, glad to hear the good news. Bull and I can help you, on the way, any where you have a problem in North Florida. Your right, after you get there, you are safe. Vic can fix anything (and has) out on the road. My guess is our group will never be more than 30 miles from each other and with Bull and I running Road Rescue (and you having our number) you have a full pit crew at the touch of your dial. We will leave out late everyday and run "clean-up" so it you are along the route we will see you. I for one won't miss that new outstanding lookin ride you have.

Glad your bringin the Chevelle . . . Hell yeah !

who's your buddy, DTB

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                    I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT, MY FRIEND!!!!! Thats great, is Rocky going to make it?

Matt, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing no. He's been having some hard times personally and I'd like to seem him go, but I'm making plans as if he's not going. Maybe he'll jump in for a stop or two since it goes through Indiana?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender II View Post
                      James, glad to hear the good news. Bull and I can help you, on the way, any where you have a problem in North Florida. Your right, after you get there, you are safe. Vic can fix anything (and has) out on the road. My guess is our group will never be more than 30 miles from each other and with Bull and I running Road Rescue (and you having our number) you have a full pit crew at the touch of your dial. We will leave out late everyday and run "clean-up" so it you are along the route we will see you. I for one won't miss that new outstanding lookin ride you have.

Glad your bringin the Chevelle . . . Hell yeah !

who's your buddy, DTB
                      Thanks Dave! I hope I don't need ya, but it's glad to know you're there if needed. I helped a guy on the Du Quoin to Bowling Green stop last year (turbobuick guy) who couldn't locate a part he needed. (ignition coil) It was a great feeling to see him get up and running. I can understand why you guys do it. I just don't see how you do it after staying up all night in the hotel parking lot. ;)
                      sigpic

Comment

Excellent news James.

We are excited to see you - in a Chevelle no less - very cool.
                        don't worry about carb, fuel, or any other problems with a 40+ year old car - we have them all the time! And it never stopped us!
                        Lots of able bodied mechanics and hobbyists on the tour.

and it is all about helping others - as you said.
                        We were happy to wait for you to finish fixing Turbobuick guy's car in front of the hotel before heading off back onto the Tour last year.
                        We'd do it again any time!

Looking forward to seeing you.

Let Rocky know we wish him much luck and strength in his "stuff"
                        Both Michele and I have "been there, done that" and I'm still "doing that".

Hope he can join us when we get close to his home!
                        You still have the same cell number? PM us.

Steve and Michele
                        Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Steve and Michele

Comment

Hey...Matt told me to contact you if you were intrested in sharing a room for Fri, Sat, Sun he said that you might be intrestest..if you are let me know and we can talk about it.

Can't wait to meet you
                          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Andrew sent me a pm but I haven't heard back. I'm definitely interested. Do you have reservations yet?
                            sigpic

Comment

James, I sent the PM, but not sure if you got it?
                              I am still waiting to find out from Mel about her new job.
                              I want to go, but I want both Her and myself to go.
                              Right now, I am planning on going, but will know more by monday-tuesday.

I sent you a PM with my cell, feel free to call me.

Andrew
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                              X