Alabama Gang.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Gang.......

Clint and Bucky and gang, are you folks OK?
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

I'm really hoping the reason we haven't heard from them is because their electricity is out.......
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

i texted clint earlier tonight and he said he is ok, just shaken up a bit

Comment

Buckys area had storms but I didn't hear of any major damage. Gulf power here said most northern Alabama was out of power and they were sending crews to help.
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

Talked to Bucky tonight. He and the Family are in MIssouri now. He said the damage to his place is minumal, but there is devastation everywhere. We had to text, but I am going to call him in the morning-I'll keep you all informed.
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

My place is okay lifted before coming to my area by 3/4 of a mile at road named Pulaksi Pike....asked about Clint but no one knows he stays in same area as my brother......my brother had no damage and another Alabama Gang member Curtis was okay also in that area.....I ve been at work since the storms hit and havent had a chance to visually check on the others.......but I will be off tomorrow before I leave the area I will go by those neighborhoods.......
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Clint said the tornado missed his place by 300 yards!! Very lucky indeed!!
              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
              DW- 12,16,17
              "Stay thirsty my friends"
              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Sorry, with the forum change I have been out of the loop - We are fine thank you so much for asking - clint

And for those that are keeping up with us - Our next pre-trip meeting is scheduled for this Saturday - May 21st. It will be at the Steak and Shake in Decatur at 5:30 pm.

Hopefully we will have a route by then - Shirts will also be handed out so bring the correct amount of cashola
                Last edited by prostreetsunbird79; May 14, 2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

George, thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Even though it's been a couple of weeks since the devastation, things still aren't back to normal, and more than likely will take years before they are. I'll second what Clint said, with the forum change, I was lost trying to log back in, so I greatly apologize for the delayed response.

I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but we're all alive and kicking. Just prepping our stuff for Coco Beach!!!
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

Where are you guys starting the tour? We have a group from Bham getting together.

Comment

Some are starting at the front. - Most are starting in Montgomery and heading to Indy. The North group has around 15 or so going - 7-10 from B'ham, and The LA Cruisers from the south part of the state has about as many as B'ham.

Where are you starting? - Our north group is picking up a couple of people along the way south the morning of Mont.

Comment

We'll probably do the Montgomery to Nashville leg and see how it's going before deciding how much further. We may just catch it as it's coming through.

Comment

Shirts are in for the north meeting this saturday. They look awesome, small change on the stickers - all the same and two colors per sticker. They look good - see you saturday

Comment

Working...
                          X