All done what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All done what do you think?

Well we finished up the stripes last night and its all back together. The pearl white is so bright its really hard to get a pic of the "ghost CAMARO SS" on the cowl. you can see a hint of the green pearl in the first pic of the hood .Can't wait for everyone to see it !
    Attached Files
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Looks good Gary, can't wait to see it! Love the way you wrapped the stripes all the way to the spoiler...that's the way they should be done.

Linda

Comment

Looks nice. It isn't easy standing out form all the other late model Camaros and now I think you will.
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

Very nice Gary. Can't wait to see it.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Very, very nice.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Nice!
            When taking pictures, depending on camera, may need a filter to screen out too much light {My mom's Canon stuff has different lenses, and a bunch of filters for this}
            Otherwise, let the sun be at your back, and not in full glare of the sun.
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Gary how did the ghost Camaro SS turn out, I saw pictures of it progress, just curious how visible it is.....Looks Great !!!
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Not bad for a chevy
                Danny/Zachary
                HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

I like it. Nice job.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Now that looks classy.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Looks absolutely great and we know how the camera doesn't do that color justice. Can't wait to see in up close in person
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Can't wait to see it in person...
                        Jim T
                        Supercar Collectibles
                        www.Supercar1.com

Comment

you definitly have to look at it in the right light before you see the CAMARO SS on the hood. I like that its kinda hidden and not standing out at ya !
                          Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

What city are you joining the tour in Gary? I agree with Linda, attention to detail really comes across. Nice Job.
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I'm hooking up in Indy and going the rest of the way. Staying at HIE .
                              Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Working...
                              X