• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis cruise-in & food after the speedway

Last edited by IndyDave4604; May 17, 2011, 10:35 AM. Reason: re-modeling

Looks cool, thanks for the invite.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks for the info Dave.

"The Suds"..........it's where you wanna cruise!
      PT 2005, PT 2006,
      PT 2007, PT 2010 Long Haul,
      PT 2011 Long Haul
      , PT 2012 One Stop
      The 'Cuda will be at The Dynomax Booth
      sigpic

Comment

hmmm 2 events gong on...don't know which one to chose...i am staying way on the north side of town...will probably go downtown, suds might be to far south???
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I visited The Suds last summer. In June of '10 there was an all Corvair car show at Indy. The show was at Skillman's Classic cars (http://www.rayskillmanclassiccars.com/) and afterwards we went to Suds. The next day 25 of us (don't use trademarked name) "Powered" up our Corvairs and "Toured" to the CORSA (Corvair Society of America) National Convention, in Cedar Rapids. Yep, I drove from NC to Iowa twice last June!
          Skillman's will be open late for Tour participants to visit, The Suds is worth a certainly worth a stop and these two places are only about 3 miles apart. Depending on the route we may pass by them on the way to the Indy venue.
          Non-denominational car nut.
          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
          Do you go all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
            hmmm 2 events gong on...don't know which one to chose...i am staying way on the north side of town...will probably go downtown, suds might be to far south???
            I'm thinking the same thing Scott. I'm staying North of town and it may be tough driving 20 miles south then another 30 north after the show.
            Powertour off/on since 2002
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
              From the northeast side, Suds is about 35-40 minutes.

Comment

Working...
              X