Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing hotels for Friday night in Detroit area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing hotels for Friday night in Detroit area?

Who is planning on changing their hotel reservations and if so where?
    Yes...if so where
    15.38%
    No
    65.38%
    Undecided now
    3.85%
    Yes booked new room, But also kept old! Will see where everyone else is going
    15.38%
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

We will just stay at 11 mile HIE......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I think I'm staying at 11 Mile.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

so am I given that's where your cooler will be

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        I think I'm staying at 11 Mile.
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I'm staying pat.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

I'm staying put.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I am still WAITING to hear what the official plan is for Saturday night in Williamston.

I have a reservation on VanDyke and I made a new one for the HIE in Wixom (I canceled my others in Detroit / Warren)

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                I am still WAITING to hear what the official plan is for Saturday night in Williamston.

I have a reservation on VanDyke and I made a new one for the HIE in Wixom (I canceled my others in Detroit / Warren)
                Not a bad choice.....Warren is planning some sort of Friday night party, not too far from the GM Tech Center (the HI on Van Dyke is right there); anyway, from the HEI on Eleven Mile Road (a few min from Van Dyke) to the Proving Grounds: 40 miles/43 minutes; from the HIE in Wixom to the Proving Grounds: 11 miles/16 minutes. From the map, there are a bunch of hotels (Crowne Plaza, Hilton, HIE, etc.) in Novi, MI, just down the road from Wixom......

Comment

We are staying put at 11 mile.

Linda

Comment

I think the basic question is would you rather drive nearly an hour Friday Night or Saturday before the long haul ceremony.

I don't want to be late for the long haul ceremony therefore I chose to move.
                    Powertour off/on since 2002
                    sigpic

Comment

I am begining to ask myself - why even go?
                      Are they planning something "special" at the proving grounds?
                      The long hauler gift is marginal at best so driving a couple of hours out of my way doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Comment

I'm staying at 11 mile also. I don't want to drive after the Afterglow Party..I'll just get up early.. Phil will get us all up as he is making an early breakfast on the BBQ grill from the night before..
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

The long hauler gift is marginal at best so driving a couple of hours out of my way doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
                          Does that mean I can have your longhauler gift?
                          Powertour off/on since 2002
                          sigpic

Comment

If you're going to Willaimston it's practically in the same neighborhood isn't it?
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

I heard that the nicest freaks live in Williamston and its where you'll find the Great Lakes State's best home style bbq. Even Wolverine Governor Rick Snyder recommends Williamston to out of state carjunkies

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                              X