No announcement yet.

"Unofficial" after long hauler ceremony party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be stopping by Mike. I might have Tina with me, not sure 100% yet. Besides, I have a gift for you, so I HAVE to stop by.
    Last edited by RAIV70Judge; May 24, 2011, 10:21 PM.
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Our address is the same one that many of you already have. If you don't have a navigation system, let me know and I will get you directions. We will be around all week during the tour
      Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

now that we are sure we are longhauling this year,we can RSVP....even if just to say Hi.
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I'm in
          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

We will be there......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Sad to say, I think I'm going to be a suck hole and miss this. I'll be on the road for 2 weeks by then and should probably get home. Have a great time everybody.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                Mike-
                What time you thinking? As we can't attend the Long Haul function, I was curious what time you guys were going to shoot for?
                There is no reason you can't do the ceremony, you can use my extra long haul badge, if you want.
                Living the dream!

Comment

made reservations at HIE for Sat evening (2209 University Park, Okemos, MI), but these can be cancelled with 24 hour notice if better ideas surface

PS. How big is the backyard tent?

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

We will be there

Comment

Us too Mike, PM sent.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                        Sad to say, I think I'm going to be a suck hole and miss this. I'll be on the road for 2 weeks by then and should probably get home. Have a great time everybody.
                        JUST ONE MORE DAY
                        and we can all cruise home together after 2 two weeks
                        one day home for me
                        u can mow the lawn in the Dark
                        boob

PLUS MIKE IS BUYING

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                          JUST ONE MORE DAY....PLUS MIKE IS BUYING
                          Maybe more than just one day??

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                            JUST ONE MORE DAY
                            and we can all cruise home together after 2 two weeks
                            one day home for me
                            u can mow the lawn in the Dark
                            boob

PLUS MIKE IS BUYING
                            Ok I'll play it by ear. How's that for not making a decision!
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

after the tour

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                              We were waiting to see what Detroit had planned for tour participants. Was really hoping to get into the heritege museum before they sell the rest of it. Looks like the "official" activities will be in Warren on Friday night. Long hauler ceremony at the proving grounds should be cool as the public is rarely afforded the chance to go there.

That being said, we would like to invite any freaks who would like to stop by the house on Saturday before they head back home. We live less than an hour west of Milford. I know that some people were planning other activities in the Detroit area while in the area. We will be going home (maybe stopping by Diversified Creations for a short time enroute) after the ceremony. Those wanting to get on the road for home early could stop by and get something to eat and those with other plans can stop by later.

This will be very impromptu and last minute but all are welcome. This will not be like the great Crazy Cajun or Finish Line parties from last year as we will be gone and our daughter had trouble just keeping the lawn mowed last year. We will have some floor space available if needed and there are some hotels nearby if needed.

Let us know if you think you can make it so we can be sure nobody goes thirsty

Mike and Donna
                              Ok Mike that on the way home in Leslie

Comment

Mike that sounds great,I wish a could go ,But I've got to haul ass home.
                                Longhauler 2009,2011
                                Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Working...
                                X