"Unofficial" after long hauler ceremony party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
    Mike that sounds great,I wish a could go ,But I've got to haul ass home.
    cannon ball run home

Comment

Thank you Mike and Donna for the great hospitality and welcoming us to your home. The food was great! Wish we could have stayed longer. And a special thank you to Ray, Anna and Blake, the pecans were a wonderful treat!!
      Safe travels everyone, till next year.......See you in Motor City!
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Muchas Gracias Mike & Donna, vittles were great, I learned a little more and got some rest for the bonzai ride home
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Thank you for putting up with me for one more day. Thanks for the jump start this morning. Lol
          Living the dream!

Comment

That was a nice 'finishing touch' Mike and Donna. You have a very nice place, and the 'barn' isn't so bad either. Did you find the $50 I left by the meatballs to help pay for all the food??? (just kidding....I meant to but forgot.....)
            Where's the burnout videos?
            Can't wait to see you guys next year. Thanks.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ok so did the daughter get any shine to drink? I am having a good stiff one now, homemade Bourbon on the rocks.
              Last edited by pro65; June 12, 2011, 08:14 PM.
              Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

Just now surfing posts - THANK YOU Donna & Mike for the food and hospitality, it was great !
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by pro65 View Post
                  Ok so did the daughter get any shine to drink? I am having a good stiff one now, homemade Bourbon on the rocks.
                  Yes she got to sample some, think she liked the Apple Pie the best. She wanted to take it and share with her friends but too bad so sad. Have to keep it at home, friends have to come here and give up car keys first
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Thank you for the hospitality. It was great to wind down with some good food and conversation after a week of rushing from venue to venue. We envy that big barn and the space to park multiple cars. Most of our cars have to stay outside due to little garage space at our house. Thanks again.

Gwen (Phil's wife)

Comment

Mike and Donna, Again ,thank you for the invite to another party,but we just got on the road and made some miles on Saturday. We made it to Iowa so it gave us a good start. Got home on Tuesday about 2pm..Our best and cheapest hotel..Las Vegas Hilton for $43 bucks.. Good call Dannie..
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X