Un*Official AFTER PARTY for Hot Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un*Official AFTER PARTY for Hot Rods

Sorry guys and girls..I hat to change the name of this thread.. So here is where I am starting and I will add what I can..

I just got off the phone with Dan, the owned of the Rathskeller Restaurant, and he assured me of several things..First, there is NO problem with parking. It is gated and has an attendent and secured. And Power Tour Hot Rods will get in free. They will help you park and you can set up your chairs in the parking lot.You will get a ticket for your first German beer and a wrist band to let you go in and out of the large court yard and beergarden to the parking lot.The courtyard has an appitizer menu. If you have any questions on this place or just want to see what it looks like, go here or write me.. http://www.rathskeller.com/
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Sounds fun, if I'm not wore plum out from the Nashville to Indy drive. I may also get some Pizza King in the parking lot of the hotel. Pizza king is what I miss most about Indiana.
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

OK it’s all set for a After Party at the Rathskeller Restaurant In Indianapolis http://www.rathskeller.com/ at the Wednesday night stop on the Tour. The owner will be blocking off the large parking lot for Power Tour cars to have their own car show. So come early to have preferred parking. He has also provided some freebee’s..Parking, admission and your first German beer if you bring your Hot Rod. Dan also has a few Hot Rods himself owning Six Baldwin Motion cars http://www.motionperformance.com/motion.html and says he will have some of them at the car show. Also there will be a live band providing the music for “Can You Rock” The Rathskeller Restaurant also has a full menu for lunch and dinner along with a full bar. But the best attraction is the place itself. Set in the historic,19th century Athenaeum Building downtown, The Rathskeller is reminiscent of both a quaint inn tucked in the Bavarian hills and a lively beer hall in Munich.
      So AFTER your jam packed day at the venue is done, head on over to the AFTER PARTY at the:

Rathskeller Restaurant
      401 E. Michigan Street
      Indianapolis,IN 46204
      317-636-0396
      http://www.rathskeller.com/
      Last edited by street72; May 12, 2011, 09:41 PM.
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

You're the man Rett!!
        I can't wait to catch up Saturday, I'm so behind.....
        [size=+1]Chuck
        2011 HRPT Long Hauler
        2012 HRPT Long Hauler
        2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Party Time.....

Last edited by 66Fury3; May 13, 2011, 04:19 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
          1966 Plymouth Fury III
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Did someone say free beer?
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Hell James...I don't blame you one bit. I know the Newton to Springfield drive destroyed me last year.
              One of the joys of a manual clutch linkage and old school 3 finger clutch, I built muscle mass on my left leg to the point I was running in circles after we got home.

I think this year, without Mel, I'm just going along for the ride and where I land, is well, where I land.
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Come on Andrew... We'll watch out for you..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Trying to plan for this! Sounds like it is going to be alot of fun.
                  Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Here is the new and improved flyer for the After Party in Indy..See you there..

Rathskeller Restaurant
                    401 E. Michigan Street

Indianapolis,IN 46204
                    317-636-0396
                    http://www.rathskeller.com/
                    Last edited by street72; May 24, 2011, 11:53 AM.
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Here is the New and Improved flyer for the After Party in Indy..See you there..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Mel just heard about this...she's like beer? Bavarian beer? You have her attention...
                        Andrew

Comment

Andrew,I will buy Mel her second beer when you guys get there..Look for us..And I need to see you car after all the work you did this year...
                          I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Working...
                          X