Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any locals setting up after hours drag racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any locals setting up after hours drag racing?

Usually, locals try to set up local track nights during the tour. Do we have any of this yet? Might be nice to have options

I've only heard of during the day track time at designated stops. No nights...?
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Last year there were several...not sanctioned, almost impromptu, but at tracks (both 1/8th and 1/4 mile).

Comment

Hell, and here I was thinking some 2 lane blacktop out in the countryside.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
          Hell, and here I was thinking some 2 lane blacktop out in the countryside.
          Too many close calls for me...almost.

Comment

found one...Nashville

Actually in Goodlettsville, TN - About 20 miles North of LP field on I-65
            Music city Raceway,
            Tuesday Night Street Legal Racing & Mustang/Ford Shootout Gates Open at 6:00 pm - elim's at 8:30 pm
            3302 Ivy Point Road
            Goodlettsville, TN 37072
            Track (615) 876-0981
            Office (615) 264-0375

Comment

For what it's worth - Speedworld is close to Cocoa Beach and has street drags advertised for Friday night. I used to race there when I was in High School about a million years ago. It's about 40 miles from downtown Cocoa Beach and an easy drive.

This website is for sale! speedworlddragway.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, speedworlddragway.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

That's so funny! I used to race there in '82. At the time, you could race, enjoy a local concert, and a wet t-shirt contest, all for $10! What a deal!

Comment

Working...
                X