No announcement yet.

Is the map out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculation......speculation.......Soon we will know, recent years we have been spoiled with 200-250 mile runs, this year will be a bit more the way it looks. Get up early, have some breakfast, and haul A$$ to get there, sounds like fun to me!!
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Wusses - the 2000 PT (CA to FL) had some 400+ mile days

Comment

Originally posted by Oldlar View Post
        Looking at Mapquest, staying on highways I-65, it is 301 miles and 4hrs 57 minutes ( ok 5 hours) and driving up Rt 31 it is 261 miles and 4 hrs 55 minutes (ok 5 hours).. Time wise it is the same, but 40 miles shorter crawling up rt 31.
        Good info but apply the common sense of 3500 plus cool cars going up Hwy 31 through cities and traffic lights plus the people wanting to look at and other people wondering what they are seeing and your driving time will greatly increase.......ask anyone who was on the 2005 PT drive from Springfield MO to Indianapolis IN........it was crazy hot and a bumper to bumper crawl........
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCamaro View Post
          Sounds good. I like that Synergy Green you got. I have been in contact with some other Camaro5 people that are going on the tour, that also want to hook up. Would be cool to get a group pic.

sounds good . when i get to Indy i will be parked with the 104+ octane trailer so come by and we will make arrangements somewhere to get a shot with the 5th gens.
          Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Where's the map ?
            Danny/Zachary
            HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

I don't know. Last year, 300 miles, Newton to Springfield, 7 hours to get to the venue doing the 2 lane thing.
              What was awesome was the amount of people out waving and enjoying the massive rolling car show.
              Even the local police enjoyed it...
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Ok, I've got the day by day directions done like in past years. Anyone that wants a copy, PM me your email and I'll send them out to you.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Look, I am just going to look out for any other cars with Powertour decals in the back, and just get in line. A lot less stressful, and we'll get somewhere eventually.
                  Only managed to get lost last year three-four times doing that.
                  Andrew
                  1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                  2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                  X