Is the map out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the map out yet?

Haven't been able to find if it is. It's usually out by now I thought.

Surely they're not using I65 for 276 miles from Montgomery?

Comment

I doubt that will be the official route because they usually stay off main highways.

Comment

According to the hot rod Facebook page it will be out next week. They are having someone run the new route for the 3rd time.
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

Once it comes out I'll make the day by day directions for anyone who wants them.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            Once it comes out I'll make the day by day directions for anyone who wants them.
            That would be us. Thanks Bob
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

That would be us too.......my Nuvi wants an update....I think it's cheaper to buy a new Nuvi. We'll take our chances with old data this year....
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

The SoCal team has issued their map:
                6500 Miles, 20 States, 16 days and 15 nights.
                [size=+1]Chuck
                2011 HRPT Long Hauler
                2012 HRPT Long Hauler
                2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcasey View Post
                  The SoCal team has issued their map:
                  6500 Miles, 20 States, 16 days and 15 nights.
                  Chuck, When I actually see it on a map, wonder if were not a little crazy. The Lap of America tour to begin shortly, see you guys in Casa Grande....
                  Dannie
                  2010 Camaro SS
                  Long Haul 2010/2011
                  Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

It looks like 3 Power Tour's to me..U R Bob,I need a copy also..U R D Man..
                    Last edited by street72; May 16, 2011, 11:10 PM.
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Now thats what i call dedicated , 6500 miles . I have done 3600 on one trip and thought that was a lot.Good luck Socal group.
                      Danny/Zachary
                      HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

After Powertour the wife and I are taking a trip to Montana. Yup, we're driving.
                        Powertour off/on since 2002
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                          After Powertour the wife and I are taking a trip to Montana. Yup, we're driving.

James, do you mean after PT......Like right after, leave Detroit and head for Montana? South Dakota is on the way........
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by ~~Mutt~~ View Post
                            While it isn't official..I am still banking on kyhotrods post @ hotrods forums.. and website for the route. Seems to be the most logical.
                            http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...530273&t=h&z=5
                            Yeah, call me crazy, but I highly doubt they will take I65 starting in Montgomery all the way to Indy...... That's just a little far fetched. But thanks for the map!!!
                            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                            - George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                            X